Topic: [Steam] New On Steam

Offline Steam Updates News

• Addicted
  • Steam Updates News has no influence.
Now Available on Steam - WRC Powerslide, 15% off!
8 February 2014, 6:20 am

WRC Powerslide is Now Available on Steam and is 15% off!

New and immediate gameplay: It’s fast, it’s easy to play, it’s a new way to step intro WRC world : race against 3other opponents on the same special stage. They can be driven by AI or your friends in multiplayer mode ! Enjoy new car handling. Accelerating, braking or using the handbrake in a new and smooth way: driving fast, drifting or jumping has never been so easy! Choose also your favorite settings: by default race against ghost car without or switching on the option, with collisions and surprising power ups  on track… these could make the difference for your final win!

WRC license: WRC Powerslide is a licensed product, thus just choose your favorite driver and car within the official rosters of  WRC Class, Class 2 and Class 3.Race after race depending on the results, you will unlock cars, medals and tracks for proving to be the fastest driver in the world ! From legendary Montecarlo  to difficult Sardinia, how much fast can you drive?

Multiplayer: Powerslide grants cheerful fun for all players willing to challenge everyone all over the world! Race against your friends, slow down them with a Cloud of Dust bonus and win the race: you can earn points for the Player Rank- ing Leaderboard and become the best driver of all the world! But please, give your friends a rematch…

Source: New On Steam

Reply #400 Posted: February 08, 2014, 11:00:27 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Love
8 February 2014, 7:17 am

Love is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

Love is a minimalist platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging but not unfair difficulty. It has an innovative respawn system, 12 levels, 12 track soundtrack, competitive scoring, and a simple-to-use level creation feature.

The challenging levels are balanced with the inclusion of a simple yet unique respawn system wherein the player can leave a checkpoint at any location at any point, as long as they are on solid ground. Players have a number of gameplay modes to choose from, whether they want it easy, normal, or they want to try their hand at a mode designed specifically for Speed Running.

Beyond the visual aesthetic, the challenging level design, and the abundance of features, there is the fantastic soundtrack composed by James Bennett, which brings the simple 3-color atmospheres to life.

Reply #401 Posted: February 08, 2014, 11:00:27 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Aveyond: Lord of Twilight
8 February 2014, 7:25 am

Aveyond: Lord of Twilight is Now Available on Steam and is 15% off to celebrate!

Journey across a massive world on a quest to thwart a power-crazed lunatic who wants to enslave humanity! Two hundred years ago, a sorcerer attempted to fulfill a dark prophecy that would see him rule the world. He died before his goal was realized, but the prophecy lingered on. Today, another maniac stands determined to succeed where the sorcerer failed and he needs YOU to fulfill his plan. Are you brave/crazy enough to stop this guy? Aveyond: Lord of Twilight is part 1 of the Orbs of Magic series.

Reply #402 Posted: February 08, 2014, 11:00:28 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
8 February 2014, 2:13 am

Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman is Now Available on Steam!

Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters. Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG! War broke between the industrious Imperium and the savage tribes of Wilderness. Demons and carrions have returned to the land. Play all sides and make your own decisions. Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness...

Level up your character with skills of your choice. Select from more than 30 unique & tiered skills to improve your character. Loot gold from slain enemies, find treasures and negotiate quest rewards. Choose from hundreds of exquisite armors, swords and accessories.

Reply #403 Posted: February 08, 2014, 05:00:40 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - The Memory of Eldurim
8 February 2014, 2:16 am

The Memory of Eldurim is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

The Memory of Eldurîm is a 3rd/1st person game where you control a character that lives in an unique fantasy world. The combat is fast paced. You'll have to time your attacks, blocks, and dodges for maximum effectiveness.

From the first second you get in the game you are able to go to any part of the game, granted you are strong enough to take on the enemies that reside there. There will be large cites and small towns, enchanting forests and icy mountain tops, there will be deserts, swamps, jungles, and any of the other biomes we can create.

The game will reward you for your attention to which weapons and spells are strong and effective against which armor and composition types. Certain enemies will be easy with the right load-out but nearly impossible when approached unwisely.

Reply #404 Posted: February 08, 2014, 05:00:41 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Victory: The Age of Racing
11 February 2014, 7:01 am

Victory: The Age of Racing is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

Victory is an unique racing game with unprecedented car handling and user generated cars inspired from the different eras of racing. Victory proposes a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events competition and get drivers involved in an addictive team career.

You can be a ruthless driver pushing your car over the limits, a talented designer by creating unique user generated cars and a high skilled technical director by enhancing your car's performance and tackling advanced settings. Join the competition and get victorious by racing in Victory.

Enter the Steam Early Access for Victory and support the development of the game by buying one of the Steam Founders Packs at a discounted price.

Reply #405 Posted: February 11, 2014, 11:00:47 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Descent
12 February 2014, 9:51 am

Descent is Now Available on Steam!

Prepare To Start Your Descent.

Sensory overload in 360° 3-D.

Welcome to Descent™ - 27 levels of the most mind-bending, stomach-churning action game ever. Featuring true 3-Dimensional worlds with light source shading, texture mapping, 3-D morphing, directional sound effects and sizzling music, this is technology taken to the limit.

Something has happened at Lunar Base I. The Post-Terran Mining Company has lost contact with the miners and none of the mining robots are responding. The PTMC has brought in you the Material Defender to deal with the situation. Your mission is to find any survivors and find the source of threat. You will start a journey that takes you from the Moon to Pluto. Best of luck Material Defender.

Lunge straight down mine shafts, twist around never-ending tunnels and fight your way past robotic menaces in an environment that's truly 6 degrees of freedom... move up, move down, shoot everything everywhere. Hang onto your senses (and your lunch) as you drop straight down mine shafts on a ride that'll leave you spinning.

And what's the good of losing your mind if you can't share the experience with your friends? Descent invites you and your buddies to dive into the action together with head-to-head combat and cooperative two-player modem and eight-player network support.

Get ready for Descent...

Reply #406 Posted: February 11, 2014, 11:00:11 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Saints Row IV - The Rectifier
11 February 2014, 11:44 pm

Saints Row IV - The Rectifier, all new content for Saints Row IV is Now Available on Steam!

Hit your enemies where they least expect it with the most notorious piece of alien technology in the galaxy: the Rectifier!

Reply #407 Posted: February 12, 2014, 05:00:26 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Magicite
12 February 2014, 5:45 am

Magicite is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

Explore, craft, and survive in this Multiplayer RPG Platformer with permanent death! Featuring many Rogue-like elements, Magicite randomly generates each underground dungeon for you and your friends to delve deep into. Chop trees, mine ores, and hunt beasts in order to collect the resources and materials you need to survive the harsh and unforgiving environment. With a ton of character traits, stats, companions, and classes, players will have a different experience each play through!

Be prepared to die... ALOT.

Reply #408 Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:00:39 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Rocksmith® 2014 – Kiss Song Pack
12 February 2014, 6:40 am

Rocksmith® 2014 – Kiss Song Pack, all new content for Rocksmith 2014 is Now Available on Steam!

Play "Detroit Rock City", "I Was Made For Loving You", and "Heaven’s On Fire" by Kiss on any electric guitar or bass. Each song includes a new authentic tone.

Reply #409 Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:00:39 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ – Guild of Rogues
12 February 2014, 7:01 am

Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ – Guild of Rogues, all new content for Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ is Now Available on Steam!

The chaos ensues as three new fearless adventurers ready themselves for the challenge. Test your skill and wisdom against: The Powder Monkey, the mischievous, talkative spy; The Shaman, the crafty houngan asogwe (high priest); The Mermaid, a Templar navigational expert who gave her heart to the sea. This pack also comes with new customization options, and new moves.

Reply #410 Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Line Of Defense Tactics - Tactical Advantage
12 February 2014, 9:15 am

Line Of Defense Tactics - Tactical Advantage a real-time strategy combat game is Now Available on Steam and 25% off the first week!

The game is based on the world of the Line Of Defense MMO in which players command a team of four Galactic Command (GALCOM) marines in highly classified missions which take place in space and on planets.

Equip your team with all types of inventory items, including weapons of mass destruction, space and planetary vehicles as they fight hard to accomplish their missions based on issue #0 of the Line Of Defense comic by DC Comics.

Reply #411 Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Game Tycoon 1.5
12 February 2014, 9:26 am

Game Tycoon 1.5 is Now Available on Steam and 20% off the first week!

The year is 1982. Three young entrepreneurs discover the computer and potential to strike it rich in the Games Industry!  Their love for computer games is a common bond that they all share but they are also in fierce competition with one another in a race to build a successful Games Development House…

They quickly find that the Games Development business is not as simple as it appears… Banks, Investors, Magazines, Retailers, Distributors, Manufacturers and the Press are all breathing down your neck...they want results!  Do you have what it takes? You are now an up and a coming entrepreneur in the Games Business.  Do you have what it takes to be the next Game Tycoon?

Reply #412 Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
13 February 2014, 6:51 am

Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.

Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.

Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.

Reply #413 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Love at First Bite DLC
13 February 2014, 7:04 am

Typing of the Dead: Overkill - Love at First Bite DLC, all new content for The Typing of The Dead: Overkill is Now Available on Steam!

Roses are red, violets are blue, mutants are ugly, so what do we do? Well, this time players will need to type increasingly more overblown and contrived sweet nothings in order to repel hordes of amorous mutants queuing up to give them a love bite they’ll never forget.

Reply #414 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Etherlords
13 February 2014, 10:15 pm

Etherlords is Now Available on Steam!

Four races of wizards, adepts of four magical schools, collide in a brutal fight for world domination. Etherlords, an iconic strategy created by Nival, became a bestseller in the world and earned highest grades from critics.

Etherlords is an exciting mix of turn-based strategy and fantasy trading card game. Innovative game mechanics that first appeared in this game formed the basics of most modern games of this genre.

Reply #415 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:12 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Etherlords II
13 February 2014, 10:16 pm

Etherlords II is Now Available on Steam!

The saga continues! Etherlords II takes you back to the world of Ether and into a whole new realm of fantastic possibilities. Lead your hero on an unforgettable journey through lands filled with unsurpassed beauty and danger to unlock the ultimate mystery.

Etherlords II is an exciting mix of role-play and tactical turn-based combat in the best traditions of fantasy trading card games.

This version of the game supports co-op battles via Internet, including Round Table mode: round robin elimination tournament with random set of cards.

Reply #416 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:12 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Grimind
14 February 2014, 9:22 am

Grimind is Now Available on Steam!

Grimind is a 2D, physics based, adventure, platform game in horror/creepy theme. Grimind casts you into forgotten caves and ancient crypts, without memories. While being there you have to demonstrate great manual skills to pass obstacles and solve non trivial puzzles to get out of scary environment and additionally discover what are you doing there alone – but is it certain... that you are there... alone?

Reply #417 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:13 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - //N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
14 February 2014, 9:22 am

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet is Now Available on Steam!

Developed by UK based micro-indie team Rail Slave Games, N.P.P.D. RUSH: THE MILK OF ULTRA VIOLET is an intense, vehicular, open world, arena shooter combined with lite RPG elements and a 80s British bedroom programmer feel. The game features a superb sound track including a track donated by Toshikai Sakoda, composer for publishers such as Konami, Hudson, Namco and Square-Enix back in the Genesis (Mega Drive) and Famicom days.  There is also an exclusive track written by British electro artist MANPANICS plus classic tracks written by Dylan Barry, Founder of Rail Slave Games.

Reply #418 Posted: February 13, 2014, 11:00:13 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Let's Sing
14 February 2014, 2:04 am

Let's Sing is Now Available on Steam!

Let’s Sing: The Karaoke for PC.

Let’s Sing PC is your chance to bring out your inner-star and pose as Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, Lana Del Rey, Flo Rida, Bruno Mars, Avril Lavigne, LMFAO and many others…

Pump up the volume and party in your living-room with friends and family!  Plug in two mikes at the same time and give your best performance singing duos. And surprise everyone when you share your performances on Facebook! The built-in voice recognition feature will allow everyone to have fun and improve their singing skills, whatever their level... So, what are you waiting for? Go for it and become THE star of stars!!

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

Bruno Mars - Grenade

Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha - Right Round

Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed

Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me

Pussy Cat Dolls feat. Busta Rhymes - Don't Cha

Train - Drive By

Fun feat. Janelle Monáe - We Are Young

Far East Movement - Like A G6

Avril Lavigne - What The Hell

Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm

Duffy - Mercy

Lana Del Rey - Video Games

Loreen - Euphoria

Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA

Taio Cruz - Come On Girl

Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me

Aretha Franklin - Think

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

Gavin Degraw - Not Over You

Sam Cooke - (What A) Wonderful World

Chic - Le Freak

The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough

Amy MacDonald - Mr Rock & Roll

Spin Doctors - Two Princes

Europe - The Final Countdown

Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Kool And The Gang - Celebration

Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper

Weezer - Buddy Holly

James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings

David Bowie & Queen - Under Pressure

The Saturdays - All Fired Up

Lady Gaga - Just Dance

Sean Paul - She Doesn't Mind

Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

La Roux    - In For the Kill

The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil

Reply #419 Posted: February 14, 2014, 05:01:02 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - OMG Zombies!
14 February 2014, 6:14 am

OMG Zombies! is Now Available on Steam!

OMG Zombies! is an awesome reimagining of a genuine classic: the critically acclaimed OMG-Z, a top-ten all-time Metacritic rated PSP game and ranked as Metacritic’s best action title ever released on PSP!  The guys at Push Square gave it 89% and called it “a must buy” game, Escape Rope claimed it’s “...one of the best zombie games in recent memory” and Defunct Games gave it an A rating saying it’s “so addictive... I still can't get enough of watching the explosive chain reaction caused from a well-placed bullet.”

Now the new and improved OMG Zombies features completely redrawn HD graphics, more gore, more levels, more upgrades and all-new content including 12 trophies, 100+ leaderboards, a 20-stage ‘Prestige’ system and 5 beautifully illustrated endings.

As a lone cop armed only with bare wit (and a large-calibre sniper rifle) you are the last man standing at the epicentre of a zombie outbreak.

Your mission? To succeed where the police and army failed by clearing the streets of 8 different strains of bloodthirsty zombies and stop armageddon in its tracks!

Use your sharpshooting chain reaction skills to vanquish 100 branching levels of zombie hell across 40 unique environments.

Earn 400 shiny medals and cold hard cash to buy 100 different upgrades, all designed to MAKE THOSE ZOMBIES EXPLODE!

Reply #420 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:03 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - MorphVOX Pro
14 February 2014, 6:26 am

MorphVOX Pro is Now Available on Steam!

MorphVOX Pro will change your voice online and in-game. Take your voice-changing to a new level with superior voice-learning technology, background cancellation, and sound quality.

Optimized for online games. Use it for changing your voice to role-play and add fun to online games. Sound like the character you play in-game whether you choose to be a grumpy dwarf or a mighty giant.

Superb voice changing algorithms and ultra-quiet background cancellation make it one of the cleanest-sounding voice changers available on the market. Its high-quality sound is perfect for creating voice-overs for your latest video or audio project.

Download more voice and sound packs adding hundreds of new voices and sounds to MorphVOX. Tweak each of these voices to your heart's content to produce many voice combinations.

Try out the "Backgrounds" feature which lets you add any background sound while you talk. Fool your friends: sound like you're in the middle of a traffic jam or shopping at the mall.

Reply #421 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:04 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - GTGD S1: More Than a Gamer
14 February 2014, 7:27 am

GTGD S1: More Than a Gamer is Now Available on Steam!

Learn how to develop a game!

Gamer To Game Developer Series 1 consists of 30 hours of video tutorials where I teach you how to develop a prototype multiplayer FPS from scratch using Unity free and the C# programming language. Learning to code never gets old.

I’ve designed these tutorials for gamers who have no experience with using Unity or programming. I'm also going to show you that you CAN achieve what appears to be too hard to achieve if you put your mind and effort into it. GTGD S1 is proof of that. I'm just a lone hobby developer who spent a few years carefully developing GTGD S1 and now it's a title that benefits people, and has also been Greenlit and accepted for distribution on Steam. It's a deeply humbling achievement for me and I find it difficult to describe the satisfaction I feel with words.

Reply #422 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:04 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Kingdom Tales, 40% off!
14 February 2014, 7:39 am

Kingdom Tales is Now Available on Steam!

An ancient prophecy proclaims… One day, the mighty dragons will seek new territory to claim as their own! The day has come! The prophecy has been fulfilled! Now, only the most courageous and just of leaders will be able forge a friendship between mankind and dragons! Step into the role of the steadfast and altruistic leader who's quests is to ensure the safety and prosperity of all people and creatures in the kingdom! In Kingdom Tales you will explore the land, gather, produce and trade resources, build and repair subjects’ homes and community structures, and work to increase your subjects’ level of happiness! Along your journey, you will meet druids, forest fairies, trolls, dragons and other exciting creatures while racing against the clock to complete tasks in this gorgeous and fun time management / strategy game!.

Reply #423 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:04 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
14 February 2014, 8:29 am

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger is Now Available on Steam!

The first hi-res 2D fighter from the creators of the Guilty Gear series! BlazBlue is a traditional 2D fighter where two characters participate in a duel.

Key Features

• 12 unique batants to choose from! - Choose a character that represents your own fighting style like the lightning-fast Taokaka or the wickedly powerful Tager.
  • Drive your way to victory! - Use the unique Drive Attacks specific to each character to decimate your opponent. Depending on the character control the elements like wind and ice or even absorb the life force from your opponents.
  • Experience the beauty of high-resolution hand-drawn sprites on 3D backgrounds all in glorious high-definition.
  • Various modes - Arcade, Versus, Score Attack, Training, Gallery and a pletely fleshed-out Story Mode that tells the tales of each character.
  • Bonus Contents - 2 CD's worth of OST included with a total of 42 music!

Reply #424 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates