Topic: [Steam] New On Steam

Offline Steam Updates News

• Addicted
  • Steam Updates News has no influence.
Now Available on Steam - NaissanceE
14 February 2014, 8:46 am

NaissanceE is Now Available on Steam!

The adventure takes place in a primitive mysterious structure and the game mainly consists to explore and feel the deep and strong ambiance of this atemporal world but platforming and puzzles areas will also enrich the experience.

NaissanceE is a game, a philosophical trip and an artistic experience.

The game is constructed along a linear path punctuated by more open areas to freely explore, some puzzles to solves and some more experimental sequences.

Source: New On Steam

Reply #425 Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Disciples 3: Reincarnation, 20% off!
14 February 2014, 11:05 pm

Disciples 3: Reincarnation is Now Available on Steam and is 20% off*!

A true reincarnation of the legendary series!

The Almighty has turned away from Nevendaar and its denizens. He is busy thinking about the fate of the world. Above Nevendaar, rent by perpetual wars, a new star flashed out. What will it bring with it? Who will claim its great power? Immerse in the struggle of four powerful races!

*Offer ends February 21st at 10AM Pacific time

Reply #426 Posted: February 15, 2014, 05:00:16 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Crusader Kings II Unit Packs
15 February 2014, 2:58 am

The Saxon Unit Pack and Finno-Ugric Unit Pack, all new content for Crusader Kings II are Now Available on Steam!

The Saxon Unit Pack adds seven new, unique unit models for Saxon rulers.

The Finno-Ugric Unit Pack adds seven new, unique unit models for Finnish, Lappish, Komi, Samoyed and Mordvin rulers.

Reply #427 Posted: February 15, 2014, 05:00:17 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Jagged Alliance: Back in Action on Mac and Linux, 25% off
15 February 2014, 5:12 am

Jagged Alliance: Back In Action is Now Available on Steam on Mac and Linux and is 25% off!

We are proud to announce that Jagged Alliance: Back in Action is now also available for MAC and Linux platforms. Ported by Bigmoon Studios using Unity engine, the game will now let you free Arulco on OSX and Ubuntu just as well as on Windows. The best thing about it: Everyone that already owns Jagged Alliance: Back in Action on Windows will automatically get access to the two new versions as well. Just log in to your Steam account on your MAC or Linux system, download the game and start playing! New customers will also automatically get all three versions.

Reply #428 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:38 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Love, 33% off
15 February 2014, 6:07 am

Love is Now Available on Steam and is 33% off until February 19th.

Love is a minimalist platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging but not unfair difficulty. It has an innovative respawn system, 12 levels, 12 track soundtrack, competitive scoring, and a simple-to-use level creation feature.

Love had a brief and successful Early Access period and has now moved to full release.

The challenging levels are balanced with the inclusion of a simple yet unique respawn system wherein the player can leave a checkpoint at any location at any point, as long as they are on solid ground. Players have a number of gameplay modes to choose from, whether they want it easy, normal, or they want to try their hand at a mode designed specifically for Speed Running.

Beyond the visual aesthetic, the challenging level design, and the abundance of features, there is the fantastic soundtrack composed by James Bennett, which brings the simple 3-color atmospheres to life.

Reply #429 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:39 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - LocoCycle
15 February 2014, 6:27 am

LocoCycle is Now Available on Steam!

Newly self-aware, I.R.I.S. the martial-arts wielding assassin motorcycle, has begun a cross-continent escape to freedom.  I.R.I.S.’s only ally is her engineer Pablo, who gets conscripted into the quest after his pant leg gets caught in her chassis.  Hunted by the psychopathic motorcycle S.P.I.K.E. and a multinational weapons cartel, I.R.I.S. and Pablo face long odds, but they are riding for ‘Murica and freedom - so how can they lose?

Reply #430 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:39 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Girls Like Robots
15 February 2014, 6:49 am

Girls Like Robots is Now Available on Steam!

Their faces are the playing pieces. The rules are their emotions!

Ridiculously charming puzzles, wrapped around an epic tale of love and danger, topped off with an authentic old-time stringband soundtrack!

The goal is to put every one next to their friends.

But you can't please everybody all the time. Sometimes you gotta break hearts to save the day. And the day definitely needs saving: Volcanoes, exploding chickens, planetary invasion and a boy who just wants to dance with a girl.

Reply #431 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love
15 February 2014, 6:53 am

Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is Now Available on Steam and 20% off!

Cube and Star: An Arbitrary Love is a game about the joy of exploration - the joy of... aimless but mindful wandering.

The world is a living, breathing entity and you - bold individual that you are; spread color throughout the land.

Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...

And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with a little knowledge to impart to you... if you are curious enough to listen.

As the world become more vibrant - as you lend it your own breed of charm, secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.

Reply #432 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - HAWKEN
15 February 2014, 7:37 am

HAWKEN is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

HAWKEN is a multiplayer first person shooter for PC that places you inside a mechanized war machine on the battlefield of a dystopian world called Illal. With strategic, fast-paced gameplay, HAWKEN features incredible alien landscapes, customizable and upgradable mechs, and dynamic experiences across multiple competitive game modes.

HAWKEN features 5 game modes: Team Deathmatch, Co-Op Bot Destruction, Missile Assault, Siege and Deathmatch. Each mode offers a unique gameplay experience that requires a different approach and hones a separate set of skills.

Strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with the Nemesis Bundle. This pack comes with 9 mechs, each with its additional weapon unlocked, an exclusive Bloody HAWKEN Pilot Emblem, and the Spooky Ghost Repair Drone (RD-B00). The Rocketeer, Raider and Berserker also come with a frightening skull-themed Nemesis Chassis skin. Purchasing the bundle also grants immediate access to HAWKEN during our Early Access phase.

Reply #433 Posted: February 15, 2014, 11:00:40 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Card City Nights
14 February 2014, 11:53 pm

Card City Nights is Now Available on Steam and is 50% off to celebrate!

Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.

CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with lots of funny characters and locations to find.  There are no IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish.

Reply #434 Posted: February 15, 2014, 05:00:27 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Eschalon: Book III
15 February 2014, 3:16 am

Eschalon: Book III is Now Available on Steam!

Eschalon: Book III brings the trilogy to a climactic end as you seek to uncover the mystery of your past, the secrets of the Crux stones, and who the Orakur really are. You’ll traverse miles of virtual wilderness and dungeons, filled with secrets and danger, in an unparalleled role-playing experience designed to feel like a true pen-and-paper RPG.

Reply #435 Posted: February 15, 2014, 05:00:28 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Ground Pounders
16 February 2014, 5:55 am

Ground Pounders is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

Ground Pounders is a hex-based, turn-based strategy wargame. Inspired by classic strategy games like Panzer General, and steeped in the lore of the Sword of the Stars universe, Ground Pounders offers a new generation of gamers an updated taste of turn-based strategic warfare. Best of all, you can play it cross platform between desktop machine and mobile devices.

Ground Pounders lets players control an army from one of three factions. Each army is comprised of dozens of different unit types. You will lead your ground pounders across a variety of worlds, increase their experience levels and abilities over the course of three campaigns, and use them to unlock special action cards that can add special effects to single-player games, or to up the stakes in your cross-platform multi-player battles.

Reply #436 Posted: February 16, 2014, 11:01:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Journal
18 February 2014, 12:53 am

Journal is Now Available on Steam!

Enter the pages of the hand painted world of Journal. A journey through the life of a young and troubled girl as she tries to face up to the choices and responsibilities that come with childhood. An experience that questions the reliability of how we choose to remember events and explores the truths hidden within our dreams.

Journal is a narrative driven adventure game by Richard Perrin, the creator of Kairo and the white chamber, with art and writing by Melissa Royall.

Reply #437 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:00:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - C-RUSH
18 February 2014, 4:28 am

C-RUSH is Now Available on Steam!

C-RUSH is an old school Shooter, with HD graphics.

A new threat is coming from the space; the plasma insects. Exterminate the vermin!! Beat your own score and compare it with the other players !

Key Features:

- One ship with different positions to use

- Different Gameplay according to the positions and shoots

- A Schmup where you need reflection as well

- Works with the XBOX 360 Pad

- 2 Difficulty modes

- Compatible with Steam leaderboards

- Achievements to unlock!

Reply #438 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:00:35 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Home Sheep Home 2
18 February 2014, 4:36 am

Home Sheep Home 2 is Now Available on Steam!

Shaun the Sheep's BAFTA-nominated puzzle game is back for a second baa-rilliant adventure!

Join Shaun, Timmy and Shirley as they journey through over 60 levels of underground caverns, negotiate the busy streets of London and teleport through outer space all in search of the green, green grass of home. Use each sheep’s unique abilities to shove, leap, squeeze and swim your way through underground tunnels, abandoned mineshafts - and even evade the guards at Buckingham Palace!

Key Features

• WOOLY PUZZLE FUN

Home Sheep Home 2 retains the simple controls and tricky puzzles that made the first game so popular. Control Shaun, Timmy or Shirley and use sheep-teamwork to get to the end of each stage.

• OVINE OBJECTIVES

Each stage is littered with collectables including smelly socks, cupcakes and even game controllers - but you’ll need to be top of the flock to collect them all! Think outside the box and use the special abilities of each sheep wisely to fully complete each level.

• BAA BAA BONUS

Think you’ve mastered the game? Test your skills on some fiendishly difficult bonus levels, which provide a new take on some familiar stages! Show the world what you’re made of with leaderboards and achievements.

• PUN-DEMONIUM

More sheep related puns than you can shake a lamb's tail at.

Reply #439 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:00:35 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - Windborne
18 February 2014, 6:10 am

Windborne is Now Available on Steam Early Access and is 20% off!*

Windborne brings social sandbox creation games to the next level. Explore a vibrant world filled with secrets to unlock and treasures to find, craft personalized furnishings and innovative artifacts, and befriend intriguing Jin to help build a new civilization. Will you seek out the clues and artifacts of the ancients, or just loot passing islands for minerals and rare plants? Bring along your friends while you play, and share your creations with the world. Where will the wind take you? Windborne is set to release in late 2014. It is being developed and self-published by Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.

*Offer ends February 24th at 9 am PST.

Reply #440 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:00:04 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition
18 February 2014, 7:10 am

Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition is Now Available on Steam and is 20% off!*

Revenge will consume you, but redemption will push you to your breaking point.

Play as Dusty, a duel weapon wielding warrior ready to face loads of outlawed criminals, dangerous creatures and the ruthless evil villain that rules them all. Meet friends along the way with new weapons and talents, journey through lavishly drawn environments and work together to fulfil your unquenchable thirst for vengeance. Players can also call upon two support characters, Rondel the artillery support who tramples enemies with a massive arsenal of weaponry and beastly rocket launchers, and McCoy the sharpshooter who takes down loads of enemies stealthily with his deadly accurate rifle.

*Offer ends February 24th at 10am PST.

Reply #441 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:00:04 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Total War: ROME II - Beasts of War
18 February 2014, 8:02 am

Total War: ROME II - Beasts of War, all new content for Total War: ROME II  is Now Available on Steam!

Marshall your savagery, and strike primal fear into the hearts of your enemies with the Beasts of War unit pack for ROME II. Comprising seven new battlefield units, Beasts of War brings further variety to ROME II’s already diverse unit roster.

Terrorise your enemies and slow their progress with beehive, scorpion and snake-pot ballistas, or crush them under the weight of heavily-armoured Cataphract Camels and Mercenary Syrian Armoured Elephants. And when their will is broken and they flee the field, run them down with two new breeds of ferocious war-dogs.

Reply #442 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - WazHack
18 February 2014, 8:48 am

WazHack is Now Available on Steam and is 15% off to celebrate!

Time moves forward only when you do in the dungeons of WazHack, so you can take your time to solve problems instead of just spamming 'attack' and 'drink healing potion'.

With over 300 unique items to be found, you will invent your own solutions to sticky situations. With over 150 different monsters, many with unusual attacks, you will find plenty of sticky situations!

Reply #443 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:00:05 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - STARWHAL: Just the Tip
18 February 2014, 8:54 am

STARWHAL: Just the Tip is Now Available on Steam Early Access!

The local multi-player space narwhal fighting game that has rocked the internet is finally ready for its big debut in a fully loaded release!

Flop it out with 2-4 players in a retro, epic narwhal battle in space! The heart-piercing action is furious and unrelenting. STARWHAL will change your life.

Inspired by countless couch-gaming gatherings over the decades, we wanted to bring something competitive, creative, and immediately fun to the table. Our original prototype was conceived and developed in 48 hours with focus entirely on these areas. From that came the phenomenon that is STARWHAL.

STARWHAL: Just the Tip is a simulation of dreams in an ocean of the mind.

Reply #444 Posted: February 18, 2014, 11:00:06 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam Early Access - GunZ 2: The Second Duel
18 February 2014, 2:17 am

GunZ 2: The Second Duel is Now Available on Steam Early Access and is free to play!

Rediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.

Reply #445 Posted: February 18, 2014, 05:00:24 pm
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™
18 February 2014, 11:15 pm

FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ is Now Available on Steam!

FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that invites you to explore the realm of Eorzea with friends from around the world. Form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe. Forge friendships, mount chocobos, and board airships as you and your companions create your own unique stories in Eorzea. Set out alone or enlist the aid of friends as you undertake epic quests, battle familiar FINAL FANTASY monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. All the classic elements from the series that you have come to know and love are waiting! Embark on the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea.

Eorzea. A Land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. Seeking control of this realm and its abundant crystal resources, the Garlean Empire sends forth a massive host on a campaign to conquer its southern neighbor. Driven by madness, the commander of the invading forces silently plots to tear the moon from the heavens and hurl it down upon the land. The people of the realm soon learn of this foul scheme, and join their hands in prayer in an eleventh-hour attempt to entreat the aid of the gods, only to see their endeavors fail. From within the moon emerges Bahamut, an ancient terror seething with rage fueled by countless generations of imprisonment. Sensing the tug of Fate, a powerful magus channels the last of his strength to send Eorzea’s heroes into a temporal rift. There they wait, untouched by the flames of destruction, until they are needed again. Those heroes are you, and the hour of awakening is now. Come and witness a realm reborn.

Reply #446 Posted: February 19, 2014, 05:00:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Drox Operative
19 February 2014, 4:18 am

Drox Operative is Now Available on Steam!

Drox Operative is a starship action RPG with warring alien races, fierce space battles, a dynamic, evolving galaxy, and co-op multiplayer for Windows and Mac.

Eons ago the Drox ruled the galaxy through their mighty Operatives. These elite starship captains were trained to accomplish the impossible at whatever cost necessary. Whether employing stealth or brute force, they were always deadly. Using these Operatives, the Drox built a starlane system for quick travel amongst the stars, colonized and conquered millions of planets, and ruled the galaxy with an iron grip for over 100,000 years. Eventually realizing their Operatives were a threat, they attempted to assassinate all of them. They failed. The following Galactic Civil War was devastating.

Thousands of years later, the Drox are extinct, but the secretive Drox Operative guild lives on. They have learned their lesson though: loyalty to any one race is foolish. They now work for whoever can pay. And pay they do! Empires might span hundreds of planets and thousands of ships, but when a critical task arises, they still turn to an Operative.

In the new space race, the major races are scouting, colonizing, and expanding, trying to take over the galaxy by diplomacy, technology, war, or any other means their scheming minds can contemplate.

As a Drox Operative it's NOT your job to manage all of those annoying people, build thousands of buildings, play nice with your enemies, or balance the budget. It IS your job to pick the winning side and maybe even help them conquer the galaxy if you're being nice, more importantly though is to rake in as many credits as possible, well that and build the coolest, deadliest ship in the known universe. Not many screw with an Operative captaining a Dreadnaught!

• Explore a dynamic and evolving galaxy
  • Explore a unique sector of the galaxy in every game, with different "monsters", ship components, quests, and even races
  • Fight in the galactic war between the various alien races
  • Battle hundreds of different enemy starships
  • Build the coolest and deadliest starship in the galaxy
  • Outfit your ship with thousands of components and crew
  • Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer

Reply #447 Posted: February 19, 2014, 05:00:34 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
New DLC Available - Rocksmith® 2014 – Rise Against Song Pack
19 February 2014, 6:55 am

Rocksmith® 2014 – Rise Against Song Pack, all new content for Rocksmith 2014 is Now Available on Steam!

Play "Prayer of the Refugee", "Give It All", “Make It Stop (September’s Children)”, “Swing Life Away” and "Satellite" by Rise Against on any electric guitar or bass. Each song includes a new authentic tone.

Reply #448 Posted: February 19, 2014, 11:00:14 am
I <3 Steam Updates

• Addicted
Now Available on Steam - Banished
19 February 2014, 6:55 am

Banished is Now Available on Steam!

In this city-building strategy game, you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland.

The success or failure of a town depends on the appropriate management of risks and resources.

Reply #449 Posted: February 19, 2014, 11:00:14 am
I <3 Steam Updates