Topic: SirMonk | Ban Appeal

Offline SirMonk

• I Posted!
  • SirMonk has no influence.
Hello! My name is SirMonk, and before I start, I'd like to apologize for my actions, so sorry. <3

Steam Name: SirMonk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48450705

Steam Community URL: www.steamcommunity.com/id/SayHelloToSirMonk

Reason for ban: It doesn't say, but I suppose it was for RDM.

Why I think I should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned, because when I was on the server, there was no admin on so it was chaos, there was RDM everywhere, constant mic spam, it was just crazy. I was constantly being RDMd myself so whenever someone tried to kill me I'd instantly kill them as a response so I wouldn't die. Whenever I killed the person who'd attack me someone else would come along, and without asking questions, would kill me for killing the other player. After constantly screaming RDM for me being an innocent and the player I killed being an innocent, everyone on the server would say something along the lines of: "KOS SirMonk for constant RDM" or "KOS SirMonk for being a douchebag (or some other abusive words)" I would always get annoyed and respond with foul language as it's one of the only ways to get across to people and they just get annoyed at me for that. So long story short, I RDMd or killed in defense because people were constantly RDMing me. So I'm sorry. and I really hope to be unbanned soon <3

Posted: September 22, 2014, 09:34:30 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
You just admitted to breaking the rules... If you are going to RDM when no admins are on you can expect that this was going to happen.

The admins do understand that players RDM each others in vengeance when they aren't on-line to monitor it. But you left after doing it so of course the admins banned you for mass rdm + leave. If you hadn't left then it would probably be a slay provided the reports swing in your way and you could explain the reasons for RDM but you left for what ever reason that may be.

And yes you will be unbanned...

Reply #1 Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:17:32 pm

Offline `Thomas

• I Posted!
  • `Thomas has no influence.
You are now unbanned.  :)

Reply #2 Posted: September 22, 2014, 10:32:02 pm
`Thomas
KOS `Kayne

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
In hopes that you'll read this, Please view this thread for future.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87733.0

Recording a demo (Via the method stated in linked thread) will be solid evidence in future, which will allow us to deal with rdm'ers when admins aren't online.

Everyone must do their part ;)

Reply #3 Posted: October 22, 2014, 05:37:30 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me