Topic: Is there a reason my topics keep getting deleted?

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
  • HamishKawaii123 has no influence.
Title explains everything

Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:03:56 pm
kawaii desu :D

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Pm me, i have not noticed any threads being removed, what nature were these threads

Reply #1 Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:11:31 pm

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
Pm me, i have not noticed any threads being removed, what nature were these threads

Mainly ideas for the server. I post one, someone replies and then bam, it's gone.

Reply #2 Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:14:15 pm

Offline Quantum

• Quantum has no influence.

Mainly ideas for the server. I post one, someone replies and then bam, it's gone.

Because the idea had been suggested before... And the suggestion was also made by you and it's still on the forum. Stop posting the same thing.

Reply #3 Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:16:07 pm

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
Well, I didn't realise the idea was suggested before and on all the devices I have, the threads don't show.

Reply #4 Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:25:02 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
in some cases sub forums do not show on mobile devices, i suggest going to user profile and under look and layout tick the box that says

Show child boards on every page inside boards, not just the first.

this will allow you to choose and select sub forum topics and then you will find you previous threads, as per mentioned above double posting or creating multiples of the same topic will result in the moderators removing them.

regards

Xsannz

-- thread locked for posterity

Reply #5 Posted: November 15, 2014, 09:36:02 pm