Topic: banned for being called a nazi

Offline notorious h.a.n.s.

• I Posted!
  • notorious h.a.n.s. has no influence.
yeah I was called a nazi and banned

:////////
I'd like to be apart of the Get Some family again. Y'all guys were aight.

Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:37:03 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #1 Posted: December 06, 2014, 12:49:09 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
If you are who I think you are then good luck.

You will need to ask Bert.

Reply #2 Posted: December 06, 2014, 02:09:45 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
If this is Super hans then you wont be unbanned, your constant racist remarks and sexual comments towards any female's that joins the server is disgusting and to top it off you thought it was hilarious and your excuse for being racist is "Its ok I have a black friend", you also have a major disregard to the rules and have been muted,gagged,warned many of times for all of the above but you just dont learn.

Everyone will agree that this is not a player that we want in the GetSome Community and you will remain banned, im not sure of your age but what I do know is that you need to grow up.

EDIT: even your Steam Community ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/bombnigeria420yolo.

Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 05:27:04 pm by Bert

Reply #3 Posted: December 06, 2014, 05:22:07 pm