Topic: pattycoombe 'Thomas TTT

Offline thegiraffe

• I Posted!
  • thegiraffe has no influence.
pattycoombe- (STEAM_0:0:88417746) , 'Thomas - (STEAM_0:1:35663035)
Around 7:30 PM, 18/12/14
Rounds 3-4 on 67thway
pattycoombe joined a server I was playing on that had like 3 people on it, mass RDM'ed, was abusive, so everyone, including me, left. I joined Get Some TTT, and he was there, not sure if he followed me, or coincidence. He continued abuse, saying I'm a stalker etc... until finally I RDM'ed him because I was sick of it. I was slain rightfully, but in his reports he continues mass abuse, and I killed him again. The moderator 'Thomas, during the round I killed patty, teleported me (we were both detectives) and shotgunned me dead, and slayed me for another 2 rounds. I do believe I was a victim of power abuse here, as the moderator had no right to break the rules himself.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/31854669862095949/A4638A20BD718F5A5ED06C63DAA45EB3F812C82B/

Posted: December 18, 2014, 08:07:45 pm

Offline DrNickel

• I Posted!
  • DrNickel has no influence.
Were you annoying any of them for this to start? Thomas wouldn't do that just to abuse his powers. (that I know of) When ever I have played with him, he isn't abusing and trys his best as a Moderator.

Reply #1 Posted: December 18, 2014, 10:39:57 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
with language like that, patty shouldn't bother applying for mod.

Reply #2 Posted: December 18, 2014, 11:58:20 pm

Offline `Thomas

• I Posted!
  • `Thomas has no influence.
When you joined the server you rdm'd patty and he said in admin chat "Turtle has been following me through like 5 servers and rdming me". Then the round after, you rdm'd him again, right in the face as a detective for no reason he wasn't even saying anything. He only got mad at you in his report after you rdm'd him.
I was constantly telling people not to go down into the secret teleport room on 67th way and purposely getting stuck down there. I got a little mad when i was talking to you and asking you why you rdmed patty and then you started walking down there so i teleported you out and shot you. I'm sorry i probably got a little bit too mad and probably shouldn't have shot you but i hate it when someone rdm's the same person every single round.

Reply #3 Posted: December 19, 2014, 12:04:19 am
`Thomas
KOS `Kayne

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
This isn't even a complaint. You broke the rules.

Reply #4 Posted: December 19, 2014, 12:10:03 am

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
^ I honestly don't care.

Reply #5 Posted: December 19, 2014, 01:34:32 am

Offline thegiraffe

• I Posted!
Were you annoying any of them for this to start? Thomas wouldn't do that just to abuse his powers. (that I know of) When ever I have played with him, he isn't abusing and trys his best as a Moderator.
No, I was not annoying anyone, I was simply playing when patty brings up the abuse and stalker thing.

This isn't even a complaint. You broke the rules.

I am still complaining about patty and 'Thomas? That's what this is for?

When you joined the server you rdm'd patty and he said in admin chat "Turtle has been following me through like 5 servers and rdming me". Then the round after, you rdm'd him again, right in the face as a detective for no reason he wasn't even saying anything. He only got mad at you in his report after you rdm'd him.
I was constantly telling people not to go down into the secret teleport room on 67th way and purposely getting stuck down there. I got a little mad when i was talking to you and asking you why you rdmed patty and then you started walking down there so i teleported you out and shot you. I'm sorry i probably got a little bit too mad and probably shouldn't have shot you but i hate it when someone rdm's the same person every single round.
I was playing for a few rounds when he started calling me a stalker (in fact, I'm suspicious that he followed me), abusing me in chat, during the first round I played he said something along the lines of "you have no friends get a life" in voice. He was saying stuff which made me snap and RDM him, as i previously said he was abusing in spectator chat etc. I didn't hear about the teleporter thing in all the commotion of a full server. I understand you hate people who pick on someone (for example RDMing them everyround), basically bullying them, but this wasn't the case. I was simply sick of his behaviour.

^ I honestly don't care.
A bit rude, he was simply voicing what he saw.

Reply #6 Posted: December 19, 2014, 01:39:49 am

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
    A bit rude, he was simply voicing what he saw.

Rich coming from you. [19:26:31] (TEAM) Turtle: and i think you should probably commit suicide sometime in the future.

The screenshot you posted tells only half the story.

So here are the facts: In case you don't know I wasn't on when this occurred but the logs paint a clear picture.

• He wasn't stalking you from a quick look he joined well before you connected to the server.
    • You guys got into an argument in chat over stalking. Ever heard of Steams recent friends tab not hard to join someone...
    • You guys begin to rdm each other action is taken to stop you two from team killing.
    • You then continue to ignore the warning having all ready been sat for a round and decide to revenge rdm.
    • Resulting in yet again getting sat for 2 rounds.
    • Now the moderator on at the time already explained to you that you were down in a spot that was deemed out of bounds, so you where moved out of that spot. You where killed because it was probably apparent that you where trying to mass team kill as admins in game get live logs and reports.

Lastly you told another player to kill him self, Now that it's self is probably worthy of being permanently banned.

But the fact is why are you even here complaining this started from somewhere else would you kindly take it back there. There is no point in you arguing on Get Some you broke the rules and got of lightly, the moderator on at the time followed the correct protocol so can you go argue back where you came from.
    [/list]
    Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:25:12 pm by Quantum

Reply #7 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:06:31 am

Offline thegiraffe

• I Posted!
    Thank you for taking a look and clarifying

Reply #8 Posted: December 19, 2014, 02:09:54 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
    • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
    padlock plz

Reply #9 Posted: December 19, 2014, 07:47:01 am