Topic: Papito Smith Mass RDM Report

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
  • HamishKawaii123 has no influence.
Sorry for the lateness, I've been really busy with stuff and wasn't able to get to the forums, or the server recently, but anyways:

Mass RDM report:

Player:
Papito Smith // STEAM_0:0:54667776

Information:
RDM'd quite a few players alongside some others who I focused on mainly in the demo (Dark something and Sky something, I think)

Now, I'm pretty sure I've done the demo thing correctly... I'm not 100% sure (correct me if I've screwed up like I usually do)

ALSO: IGNORE THE SECOND ROUND, MY GAME SCREWED UP AND WOULDN'T LET ME END THE DEMO

Posted: December 29, 2014, 12:47:01 am
kawaii desu :D

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Cheers Hamish.

Reply #1 Posted: December 29, 2014, 02:13:59 am

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
Cheers for a demo taken a month ago...

But seriously you already notified me about this ages ago and I looked into it, what more did you want.

Reply #2 Posted: December 29, 2014, 02:59:26 am

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
  • HamishKawaii123 has no influence.
Cheers for a demo taken a month ago...
Sorry, I've been busy, as I mentioned.

But seriously you already notified me about this ages ago and I looked into it, what more did you want.
I didn't realise you looked into it, you never said anything, so I assumed nothing had been done about it.
I tried sending you the Steam ID (via Admin Chat) after you told me to, but nothing happened after that.

Reply #3 Posted: December 30, 2014, 03:46:18 pm
kawaii desu :D