Topic: Morality question

Offline Parasitic Fraud

• I Posted!
  • Parasitic Fraud has no influence.
I have a question for you. What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

Posted: December 31, 2014, 10:05:58 pm

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.
Well that really depends on what type of person u are. Are u goin to let the evil prevail so u may maintain your image of perfection or are u willing to do what needs to be done in order to rid of the evil

Reply #1 Posted: December 31, 2014, 10:47:47 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
YEAH JUST FUCK HIM UP

Reply #2 Posted: December 31, 2014, 11:14:39 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Set it on fire

If it burns, it is evil
If it does not burn, it is not evil

If it burns but does not die, then it throw it in water

If it drowns, it is not evil
If it does not drown, it is evil and must be burnt

Reply #3 Posted: January 01, 2015, 12:09:58 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I have a question for you. What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?

Reads this in batman's voice.

Reply #4 Posted: January 01, 2015, 05:08:11 pm

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
Please note *religious answer*
There is no such thing as perfection in us humans and their is evil within all of us anyway. So getting a bit more evil to defeat evil is alright.

Reply #5 Posted: January 09, 2015, 01:55:47 am
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Please note *religious answer*
There is no such thing as perfection in us humans and their is evil within all of us anyway. So getting a bit more evil to defeat evil is alright.
That is morally reprehensible

Also:http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2010/08/how-to-get-rid-of-evil-spirits-demons.html
God permits, at times, the devils to assail us, that we might turn to Him in prayer, with a renewed trust in His love and concern for us. The extraordinary priest St John Vianney, who's straw bed the devil tried to burn when he was sleeping in it, once remarked that "the devil is like a dog on a chain. He can only go so far as God permits."

Reply #6 Posted: January 09, 2015, 08:21:22 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
If all exorcisms where like the exorcism in The Exorcist. I would totally believe in that shit.

Reply #7 Posted: January 09, 2015, 11:40:41 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Depends on what you mean by 'means'

The question 'do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil' - I will answer this with the following (and no godwin doesn't apply)

Was it right to wage war (War is generally regarded as Evil) to stop the 3rd Reich?

For me - it was. In this case however the Evil act is not evil by extenuating circumstances.

Reply #8 Posted: January 12, 2015, 06:59:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
This is too god damn hippie for me to comment on.

Reply #9 Posted: January 12, 2015, 10:03:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Depends on your definition of evil.

Resorting to violence as a form of defence, then that's not evil.

If you're aware of abuse, and do nothing to stop it, then you are the evil. Joson.
Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:39:18 am by Pyromanik

Reply #10 Posted: January 13, 2015, 09:37:00 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.