Topic: Server Rules?

Offline Rukus308

• Just settled in
  • Rukus308 has no influence.
Hey guys,

The tribe I play with are keen to move from our current server to the GetSome one, just interested to know if there are any extra non advertised rules outside the obvious ones (no cheating etc), for example the server we are currently on has two main rules:

• No base wiping - You can destroy base defenses and structure points necessary to get in and loot someones stuff but going around and leveling the base is not allowed
  • No greifing - This sounds odd to have on a PvP server however they are just referring to people that raid a base then camp it and raid it over and over again without letting the tribe get back on there feet.

I'm assuming there are no extra rules but thought i'd ask anyways.

Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:58:55 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
hi rukus

first of all let me welcome you to getsome :D

second, downloads are switched off to stop people bringing in hacked chars, leveling up a dino to its max and bringing it into the server to obliterate everything, is not what we want. so it wont be happening.

third, The only basic rules we have are u raid/attack/piss off anyone and expect to get it in return. we dont like raiding, we all like to simply survive the enviornment.
the server is classed as pvpve, we were looking at just pve but at some stage we are going to look at having a gladiator type event. which does not involve ripping peoples bases apart.

we all get a long at getsome :D

Reply #1 Posted: September 14, 2015, 01:06:35 pm

Offline Rukus308

• Just settled in
  • Rukus308 has no influence.
Thanks for the warm welcome mate and the heads up on the "pvpve" status, good to know, sounds like a nice server you have running and we will be keen to join the fun and any future PvP events, nice one!

Reply #2 Posted: September 14, 2015, 01:17:42 pm

Offline zHieNn

• I Posted!
  • zHieNn has no influence.
Welcome to GetSome  :)

Reply #3 Posted: September 19, 2015, 02:15:52 am