Topic: Kayne's classes on how to Sandbox

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
How's it going everyone?

Seeing as we have a sandbox server now, I plan to start getting a few of you active in it.

But to be active, you have to know what you're doing, and have a keen interest and determination to create what you want.

What can you do in sandbox?

Practically anything. There are obviously some limitations, due to the engine and our current technological age, but for the most part - You can do anything. Create a funny movie. Build a 1:! scale working AT-AT walker. Program and wire a facebook display that shows you your newsfeed in-game.

Classes will mainly be at set times, what ever suits everyone best. I don't mind jumping off a game to help an individual, or to help more than one if you want to group up with others.

This thread, at this point, is just to generate interest, and for people to post what times they'd be happy to give it a go.

Obviously - There are no fees, nor requirements to show up.

Games are supposed to be about fun, not be a chore ;)

So again - Post what times you'd love to learn, and I'll post an update in this thread with the next step.

PLEASE NOTE - I WILL EXPECT SELF CONTROL DURING CLASSES. There is nothing more annoying than trying to teach someone who is fucking around. We will have fun, just lets get through the theory first.
Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:55:15 pm by `Kayne

Posted: September 19, 2015, 02:46:43 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline night_microwave

• I Posted!
  • night_microwave has no influence.
PLEASE NOTE - I WILL EXPECT SELF CONTROL DURING CLASSES. There is nothing more annoying than trying to teach someone who is fucking around. We will have fun, just lets get through the theory first.

We are very sorry for all the past incidents and trouble we made you go through when you tried teaching a few of us before.

Reply #1 Posted: September 19, 2015, 04:23:45 pm
KOS Quantum

Offline zHieNn

• I Posted!
  • zHieNn has no influence.
I would so attend these classes :D Usually around 4:00pm most days is when I'll be home and able to play :)

Reply #2 Posted: September 20, 2015, 03:30:05 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Do you do private sessions like you used to?

Reply #3 Posted: September 24, 2015, 06:42:47 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Can do ;)

Reply #4 Posted: September 24, 2015, 06:06:30 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.
Omg Its classes on how to sandbox!

IM IN!

Reply #5 Posted: December 28, 2015, 10:01:59 pm