Topic: Cant find Ark #1 server

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Hi Guys I'm fairly new to your server been playing steadily for about 1 week now. Since a change mid-late yesterday I have not been able to find the server and it has disappeared from my favs list. I do a full search of Unofficial servers ingame and cant see either of the Getsome servers. I even tried typing getsome into the filter and nothing. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have done a server search through steam outside of the game clicking the view tab then selecting servers and filtering only Ark servers. I can see both your servers through that search but not with the in game serach. I have tried to join manually through this steam search feature but get the following error... (Network failure message) Unable to query server info for invite
Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:22:43 pm by VonRippedoften

Posted: December 02, 2015, 12:05:57 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Will check out the issue this evening. Cheers

Reply #1 Posted: December 02, 2015, 12:51:13 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
There has been a big update today so the servers might need to be updated. 

Reply #2 Posted: December 02, 2015, 04:22:14 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Yeah there was thanks mate. Out of curiosity if the server was up but was out of date compared to the joining player version, Would that explain server not showing up on in game search?

Reply #3 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:19:01 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
No, if we are behind the master server list servers it doesn't show up regardless of what version the client is running

Reply #4 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:22:11 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Thanks mate. that explains it :-)

Reply #5 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:25:15 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I am going to alter the time of the auto update as most updates are sone around 7-8am our time. this should help keep up on recent updates without our interaction.
dumpy ran the update this arvo and it came back up, but I go on and recheck and it wasnt done, which I am doing now.

also the server doesnt show up in the server list in the game because of its incompatability. sometimes its fine and sometimes it isnt. but after talking to other server owners, this is a common thing..

Reply #6 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:31:51 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
server is coming back up now, sorry for the delay

Reply #7 Posted: December 02, 2015, 08:54:36 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Thanks guys appreciate the help :-)

Reply #8 Posted: December 02, 2015, 09:09:27 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Server was up but down again

Reply #9 Posted: December 02, 2015, 09:39:30 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
sorted...

Reply #10 Posted: December 02, 2015, 09:47:42 pm