Topic: Server Issues?

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Server may need a prod sir?

Went down around 7:15 nz time and now not showing in server list at all.

Wife is happy as I now have to cook the dinner !  ???

Edit: It came back !!...all good now it seems...still have to cook though :/
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 07:38:47 pm by Myr

Posted: March 14, 2016, 07:34:17 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
its possible that you dont need to tell us every little server issue. I was in the server when it crashed and I restarted it straight away.

Reply #1 Posted: March 14, 2016, 09:41:04 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Fair enough

Reply #2 Posted: March 15, 2016, 01:13:08 am

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Yes Gutty sir :'(

Reply #3 Posted: March 15, 2016, 09:47:20 am

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Just in case folks are looking at Ark-Servers and think I have been on for the last 11 hrs..I am not.  8)

Dropped around 11 hrs ago and haven't been able to get back in.

Reply #4 Posted: March 15, 2016, 11:27:05 am

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Just in case folks are looking at Ark-Servers and think I have been on for the last 11 hrs..I am not.  8)

Dropped around 11 hrs ago and haven't been able to get back in.

Yep, just take a look at these 3 fanatics... 18hrs geezuz go to sleep ffs lol :D

Reply #5 Posted: March 15, 2016, 02:07:40 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Yeah it's still showing as online in the game but get timeout when trying to log on

Reply #6 Posted: March 15, 2016, 04:28:04 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
back up..

I created a getsome steam group so i can notify u guys when the server is back up..
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/getsomeark

Reply #7 Posted: March 15, 2016, 09:12:32 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Myr are you having trouble connecting to server again?  I was just playing now and saw you having trouble logging in, few mins later ARK froze on me and haven't been able to log back in since game continually freezes at loading screen and crash to desktop.  Was just wondering if you were having a similar issue.

Reply #8 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:37:59 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
the freezing issue seems to be when someone connects with a different, better version of a mod. very weired. hope the new change will stop that.

join the steam group guys

Reply #9 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:51:25 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Yep.
I got in once..but I am getting a UE every time now..ctd after that.

A few folks are getting exactly the same fault..there is a post in the Steam forums about it.

I have re-installed all the mods and tried a few things, no joy.

I can get onto any other server , even ones with the same mods..well..i tried servers with all the same mods I could find.

Also, the guys in the Steam forums have completely different mods than we use.

Work in progress :/

Be interesting to see if the 3rd player has the same issue...

Reply #10 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:52:07 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
every now and then, when i jump into the server for a look, there is a crash report, waiting to be checked. if you cannot get in, there is a chance the server may just need restarted.

Reply #11 Posted: March 15, 2016, 10:53:48 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Could very well be correct Gutty.

Worth a try if it does not inconvenience anybody else.

When the crash happened I was being chased by a 612 Giga while on my Spino. Got a death message the 2nd attempt at logging in today..choosing spawn was stable, as soon as I spawned I crashed and have continued to crash since. :/

Reply #12 Posted: March 15, 2016, 11:24:29 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Dearest gutty
Plz fix attached
Kthx

Reply #13 Posted: March 16, 2016, 09:58:57 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Roger. Will look at tonight

Reply #14 Posted: March 16, 2016, 04:10:31 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Hi guys,

Modded building components and other things like resources that were stored in the modded vaults have disappeared since server came back online apparently.

Anyone experiencing the same issues?

Reply #15 Posted: March 16, 2016, 07:26:02 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
having a look now

Reply #16 Posted: March 16, 2016, 08:17:36 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
theres a chance that the server restarted before the mods were finished updating. you might need to re craft, sorry

Reply #17 Posted: March 16, 2016, 08:20:59 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Dearest gutty
Plz fix attached
Kthx
fixed..

Reply #18 Posted: March 16, 2016, 08:29:48 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
Hah, Logged in today and thought that was intended.

Everything gone for me because I heavily used the Mods, least my base did not fall down completely!

Main thing I actually got back in..starting from scratch will not be that difficult...my massive castle has all gone but :)

Cheers for the work sorting it all guys

Reply #19 Posted: March 16, 2016, 10:24:18 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I think the auto update of mods might of caused this. So there could be teething problems

Reply #20 Posted: March 17, 2016, 11:26:56 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Can you do me a favor and build something mod related and after the midday update let me know if it's still there

Reply #21 Posted: March 17, 2016, 11:29:03 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Has the mid day update run yet? I tried to get on and got mod version mismatch error.
Far as i'm aware I have subscribed to all mods installed to the server so i should have auto updated to the latest version
Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 01:11:04 pm by VonRippedoften

Reply #22 Posted: March 17, 2016, 01:09:08 pm

Offline Myr

• I Posted!
  • Myr has no influence.
I was on both before and after midday restart. Had crafted Ark Advance stuff before and all worked after.

I have also restarted the Great Castle and that seems all ok as well.

Just about to log..will see if I can get back on after or run into to the Mod Missmatch issue.

Edit: Logged off and on a couple of times just now..5pm NZ time. No issues at all for me.
Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:06:46 pm by Myr

Reply #23 Posted: March 17, 2016, 04:49:33 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Still cant join. Haven't changed any settings since last time I was on

Reply #24 Posted: March 17, 2016, 08:04:03 pm