Topic: Underage moderator? (GMOD)

Offline ZipZap

• I Posted!
  • ZipZap has no influence.
Hi I'm just a casual player on your Garry's Mod TTT server.
I was playing today and ironmike (a moderator on your server) mentioned he was 15 years old.

I find it unfair that ironmike gets to be moderator and other moderator applicaitons get put on hold because they are not 16

It states here that the minimum age is 16 http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=87869.0
Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:14:39 am by ZipZap

Posted: June 01, 2016, 01:11:12 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Will talk to kayne/bert about it, but perhaps trolling

Reply #1 Posted: June 01, 2016, 08:09:38 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Yes - We do have an r16 rule for becoming a moderator.

The reason we have this is because we wish to avoid the age of immaturity that so commonly precedes 16. The fact that ir0nm1k3 is a moderator despite his age should show you that he is obviously ideal for the role. We've had a multitude of moderators who weren't 16+, because they have each individually shown that they can be fun, mature, and responsible.

It's not unfair, He deserves to be a moderator.

Reply #2 Posted: June 01, 2016, 08:25:53 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me