Topic: Machine Attacks: Tutorials

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
The following Machine Attacks tutorials have been written by the creator of the Machine Attacks series.
There may be language and spelling errors in this document, and we will work through them over time and fix them where possible.

Enjoy!

Premium Upgrade GUI
You will want to update the gui to ensure you get your premium upgrades properly .
DOWNLOAD LINK

MACHINE ATTACKS #1 THE PREMIUM UPGRADE
Before I write this tutorial, then sorry about my english

I see everyone has a problem with this premium upgrade at machine attacks
sometime they will lose their upgrades all, but sometime they will lose some upgrade
here, I will teach you how to use a premium upgrade

Avoid to lose all upgrades

Do not re-join and change class if the game has begun
Do not change weapons if the game has begun
Try to avoid to refuse the upgrade if it isn't nescessory
But if it's nescessory to refuse the upgrade, follow this
1)if you use normal upgrade which part, you should refuse that upgrade with a normal, do not use premium to refuse
2)if you use premium upgrade which part, you should refuse that upgrade with a premium, do not use normal to refuse

How to upgrade by fair price
For defensive upgrade, try to not upgrade all defensive, you should upgrade bullet,fire,blast resistance on the normal upgrade for half each of them, then upgrade DMG all source resist ,heal from pack,life regen for half each of them
If you confront with robots which is high DMG that can kill you instantly, you need to remember which type of dmg , and go to premium upgrade and buy power canteen 100% resistance which type of dmg to against them
If you want to upgrade a fire speed or a reload speed, you should upgrade from normal upgrade because they are fair price, when it's max so switch to premium upgrade and upgrade them to become ultimate
Warning!, if you keep to upgrade fire speed and reload speed, because they will waste your ammo so much, cause you need to upgrade max ammo or max clipsize and waste your money more, I suggest should upgrade damage and ammo regen instead

If a premium button or normal button dosen't change after be hit
this will happen everytime when you restart a map

to solve this, shoot at premium upgrade button even if it's green light, then wait for 5 seconds and shoot to normal upgrade again

MACHINE ATTACKS #2 BONUSES AND SECRET
Now, I will tell you about the bonuses and secrets, Hope it will helpful for you.

Bonuses and Secrets

Spy can gets blue mannpower by disguise and get them
Healing Aura bonus also can Ubercharge groups if it's got by Medic
Invisable will not be cancels, If use a melee attack (Except Spy)
Haste Mann power can build your medic's ubercharge by quickly
Sniper buff bonus, will allow some of your bar item continues actived and can not be cancel
Maxspeed bonus, also can not be attacks by sentry if you got it
Giant bonus will makes you unlimited ammo, include special bar items
Damage Cloak (From briefcase bonus) , also will turn a mannpower back to respawn if you near it
Some of briefcase bonuses can be drops and continue effect(Such as fire&reload speed , ubercharge, critical damage, giant)
You can get any random mannpowers by hit a button bonuses(but it's rarely)

[/quote
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:04:34 pm by Gutty

Posted: June 07, 2016, 11:32:38 pm