Topic: I am a bit confused about the V.I.P system.

Offline Mr.Crunchy

• I Posted!
  • Mr.Crunchy has no influence.
i am mainly confused about their limited commands, what they do, and how people become V.I.P's.
it may seem a bit clueless or stupid but i would like to know.

hopefully someone with some knowledge of the V.I.P system (gutty, admins, V.I.P's, etc..)  could respond to my questions.
yours truly, SirKrunchi.

Posted: April 23, 2017, 08:04:05 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hi krunchi.

At the moment the VIP system is basic and doesn't allow for people to earn it. but that may change sometime soon.
They have limited commands because we are re-working some things about what they can and cannot do.

The current vip's instated are getsome community players who have been on the servers for years. They were chosen as vip's as they have been seen by admins to be consistently helping and/or dealing with random issues when admins are not available.

To become a vip, play on the servers for a while and get to know and help others :)

I know this is brief but hope it helps.

Reply #1 Posted: April 24, 2017, 10:59:10 am