Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: swindle;1265385
Fuck you guys are pricks

Pretty pathetic, considering you're supposed to be forum models, not forum cuntbags.

Don't be asking for help in the Hardware section, your thread may become accidentally deleted.

Wow what a great moderator.

And us old forumer's are just sick of this pathetic debate. It's been covered too many times.

So we have fun picking on believers.

You, in particular, took the bait well :D

Reply #75 Posted: May 14, 2010, 07:44:06 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Please rearrange your toys as indicated below.

Reply #76 Posted: May 14, 2010, 07:45:12 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: swindle;1265385
Fuck you guys are pricks

You know that?

So someone thinks that the whole truth aint there, and any little dig you'll take it?

Pretty pathetic, considering you're supposed to be forum models, not forum cuntbags.

Don't be asking for help in the Hardware section, your thread may become accidentally deleted.

dude, you were the one coming up with the calculations, yet your numbers were totally wrong. You should check your facts before trying to prove something.

And your language is a bit unnecessary.

Reply #77 Posted: May 14, 2010, 07:51:29 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1265389
Please rearrange your toys as indicated below.

What's this?

Those yellow guys should be green army dudes, and there should be tanks instead of diggers.

Reply #78 Posted: May 14, 2010, 07:53:17 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
All i'm saying is,

I don't believe the whole truth is out there

I don't feel i should be ridiculed for such things, i mean hell, if you're going to ridicule me for what i believe regarding 911, i pity any religious folk on here...

But whatever, lets have a laugh

[video]BxFzk1b1R28&feature=related[/video]

Reply #79 Posted: May 14, 2010, 07:56:39 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: swindle;1265399
All i'm saying is,

I don't believe the whole truth is out there

I don't feel i should be ridiculed for such things, i mean hell, if you're going to ridicule me for what i believe regarding 911, i pity any religious folk on here...

But whatever, lets have a laugh

[video]BxFzk1b1R28&feature=related[/video]

You've never considered the possiblity that you're just plain wrong?

I mean, there's always a chance of that.

Maybe you drew some weird conclusions from incorrect data that you didn't understand?

Reply #80 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:10:12 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Maybe

Wouldn't be the first time

Reply #81 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:12:42 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Fair enough.

Now, where's the dimwit that started this thread?

Reply #82 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:15:35 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
rofl, you guys still going on about 'planes'?

[video]81LGZlJvR-g[/video]

[video]2Nok_8nUKxc[/video]

[video]kE6YACvByGU[/video]

You've never considered the possibility that YOU'RE wrong, Zarkov, or is the Military-Industrial Complex rubbing off on you?

I'm less of a dimwit than you, if that's the way you want to roll...just because the majority believe doesn't make it so...but you know that anyway, from your comments on religion.

We could play the man, or play the ball?

...anyway, we;'ll never see eye-to-eye regarding this, the rabbithole is too deep for most people,and too disturbing
 ( :P ), so another Conspiracy:

Have aliens hijacked Voyager 2 spacecraft

The spacecraft late last month began sending science data 8.6 billion miles to Earth in a changed format that mission managers could not decode.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/wacky/have-aliens-hijacked-voyager-2-spacecraft/story-e6frev20-1225865566982

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/804177-voyager.jpg
Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Reply #83 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:17:28 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

I'll see your conspiracy theory and raise you.

Conspiracy theories
Core topics    

Conspiracy (civil) · Conspiracy (crime) · Conspiracy (political) · Cabal · List of conspiracy theories · Conspiracy fiction · Conspiracy thriller
Psychology of conspiracism    

Attitude polarization · Cognitive dissonance · Communal reinforcement · Confirmation bias · Locus of control · Paranoia · Psychological projection
New World Order    

Bilderberg Group · Council on Foreign Relations · Bohemian Grove · Skull and Bones · Trilateral Commission · Freemasons · Club of Rome · Illuminati · Black helicopters · ODESSA · The Protocols of the Elders of Zion · Judaeo-Masonic-Marxist plot · North American Union · The Fellowship
False flag theories    

Sinking of the RMS Lusitania (1915) · Reichstag fire (1933) · Operation Gladio · USS Liberty incident (1967) · Pan Am Flight 103 (1988) · Russian apartment bombings · Oklahoma City bombing (1995) · Port Arthur massacre (1996) · TWA Flight 800 (1996) · 9/11 conspiracy theories (2001) · Madrid train bombing (2004) · London bombings (2005)
Assassination theories    

Eric V of Denmark (1286) · Abraham Lincoln (1865) · Franz Ferdinand (1914) · Phar Lap (1932) · Dag Hammarskjöld (1961) · Marilyn Monroe (1962) · John F. Kennedy (1963) · Malcolm X (1965) · Robert F. Kennedy (1968) · Martin Luther King Jr. (1968) · Juscelino Kubitschek (1976) · Pope John Paul I (1978) · Olof Palme (1986) · Zia-ul-Haq (1988) · Kurt Cobain (1994) · Yitzhak Rabin (1995) · Diana, Princess of Wales (1997) · David Kelly (2003) · Alexander Litvinenko (2006) · Benazir Bhutto (2007)
UFO theory    
Alien abduction · Roswell incident (1947) · Mantell incident (1948) · Rendlesham Forest incident (1980) · Men in Black · Majestic 12 · Area 51
Other theories    

Soviet space program (1957–1966) · Paul McCartney's death (1966) · Apollo moon landing hoax conspiracy theories (1969) · Elvis Presley's survival (1977) · Mind control · AIDS origins · AIDS denialism · October surprise · CIA drug trafficking · New Coke (1985) · Waco Siege (1993) · Dulles' Plan · SARS (2003) · Reptilians · Global warming · Osama bin Laden-CIA link conspiracy theories · Titanic alternative theories · Barack Obama's citizenship · Barack Obama's religion · Lavender Mafia/Homintern/Gay Mafia · Vietnam War POW/MIA conspiracy theories · Jesuit conspiracy · Chemtrails · Scottish mafia · Jonestown conspiracy theory · Free energy suppression · 2010 Haiti earthquake · Bible conspiracy theory · Shakespeare authorship question · Oxfordian theory · Baconian theory · Marlovian theory · Blood libel · Satanic ritual abuse
Verified conspiracies    

Dreyfus affair (1894) · Affaire Des Fiches (1904–1905) · Gleiwitz incident (1939) · Lavon Affair (1954) · Watergate (1972) · Niger uranium forgeries (2001) · Project MKULTRA (1975) · COINTELPRO · Operation Mockingbird · Operation Northwoods · Iran–Contra affair · Secret files scandal

Reply #84 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:21:23 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
What's your point?
Which ones do you agree with?
Which one's don't you?

Why?
Why not?

Have you actually looked into any of them, i.e Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove, Club of Rome, MK Ultra, Project Monarch etc?

Reply #85 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:25:05 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1265355
Yes, Zarkov is right, they were 767's, not 737's.
Zarkov's wrong - they were 757's. Actually, we're both right - the four aircraft were two 767's and two 757's.

Reply #86 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:27:27 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline swindle

I always thought 737

Not sure why now

Reply #87 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:28:21 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Probably because of the twin engines. It's an easy enough mistake to make if you don't look closely. The most obvious difference is that they were turbo-fan enginned, whereas the 737's are mostly turbo-jet.

But even that doesn't hold for the later model 737's which switched to turbo-fans when airports began to implement stricter noise abatement requirements.

Also, the difference between the 757 and 767 in appearance is that the fuselage on the 767 is stubbier and shorter, whereas the 757 is longer and narrower. This is reflected inside, where the 757 has a single aisle and the 767 has two.

Reply #88 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:33:32 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
What happened to John Lennon's nose?

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/sofa1.jpg

Aquiline

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/outtake.jpg

Beaky

...and yeah, Eddie, What about Paul's ears, aye!

Reply #89 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:35:07 pm

Offline swindle

Its rather astounding how loud they are

I remember doing work at the airport out on the tarmac, couldn't have been more then 50 meters away from the engines as they where powering up. You can feel the energy, the raw power, literally radiating from them

Reply #90 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:36:02 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I am on a slow connection so only watched a small part of that video.

What exactly is it trying to say?

Is it saying that CNN bought footage off some amatuer who had edited in planes?

It cant be saying that. That is far too absurd, even for you people.

Reply #91 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:39:26 pm

Offline swindle

I'll agree with that, for sure

Reply #92 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:40:42 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: BerG;1265425

Is it saying that CNN bought footage off some amatuer (sic) who had edited in planes?

Well, because you only watched a part of it...

Why is it to absurd?
Did you catch what his job was?
Does it ruffle your 'world view'?
Is it not possible?
Are you scared of admitting possibilities that seem extreme? (This is what they 'bank' on...the 'sheeple (haha) buying the lie because the alternative is too much to handle).

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a0598saudibribe&scale=5#a0598saudibribe

Slow connection is a cop out..let it load while you do something else...or do you not really care and only wish to contemplate one side because you see the other side as preposterous?

Yes, it IS preposterous.

Reply #93 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:45:17 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Err, so they also convinced all the people who saw the plane hit the building that it was a plane? I'm all for questioning and shit, but denying there was a plane is getting a bit out there.

Reply #94 Posted: May 14, 2010, 08:54:05 pm

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1265409
rofl, you guys still going on about 'planes'?

[video]2Nok_8nUKxc[/video]

Freaken ridiculous video.

oh look, blurry shapes on an amateur video, it's 100% proof of a massive conspiracy!!!!

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

Reply #95 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:01:34 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Yep, talking about jumping to conclusions...

People are easily convinced, it's the power of suggestion and was reinforced throughout the day.

You just have to reinforce the message, Mr Pavlov. ;)

Show me the professional videos of the event and you'll have your conspiracy well and truly :P.

Reply #96 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:13:36 pm

Offline swindle

Imagine, just imagine if 911 was the biggest tv scandal in human history, and it was all bullshit...

Imagine

Reply #97 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:27:24 pm

Offline mattnz

Quote from: swindle;1265437
Imagine, just imagine if 911 was the biggest tv scandal in human history, and it was all bullshit...

Imagine

Well that's enough evidence to get Grim on board.

Reply #98 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:39:31 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1265427
Quote from: BerG;1265425

Is it saying that CNN bought footage off some amatuer (sic) who had edited in planes?

Well, because you only watched a part of it...

Why is it to absurd?

Because I was watching it live when it happened?

Or was this guy animating 'on the fly' and instantaneously broadcasting to CNN?

Was this video also animated?

[video]XELamUnF0EU[/video]

And this?

[video]TJOwttgBpzE&[/video]

This?

[video]3uldHldT6Cg&feature=related[/video]

I wonder what all those thousands of witnesses would say about this?

[video]J3iKLz4oatY&feature=related[/video]

[video]mbCENOWUQMo&feature=channel[/video]

Reply #99 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:41:28 pm