Topic: Forum activity stimpak

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Because you have nothing better to do

You know you want to show off your e-peen.

http://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

inb4 none of you guys reply and I have to delete this thread from embarrassment. qq

Posted: October 09, 2013, 09:54:38 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: October 09, 2013, 09:55:52 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I can type really fast, but only for what I am thinking/typing, I can't type fast when it comes to reading something else and trying to type it out.

Go Team Dyspraxia!

Reply #2 Posted: October 10, 2013, 07:16:00 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1532950
I can type really fast, but only for what I am thinking/typing, I can't type fast when it comes to reading something else and trying to type it out.

I'm the same, though not overly fast to begin with.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Reply #3 Posted: October 10, 2013, 10:51:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
89 WPM.

But I'm typing on a shitty ass Apple chiclet KB.

I'll see how I go at home on my mechanical.

Reply #4 Posted: October 10, 2013, 11:36:52 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Because I'm just that good.

Reply #5 Posted: October 10, 2013, 02:02:23 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
kfladjfknivuhbldkjndcjldskknrnljor7ugourhod9jv;leafjoisdfupoi.

Flat out.

Reply #6 Posted: October 10, 2013, 04:19:56 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Meh i can't type to save myself

Reply #7 Posted: October 10, 2013, 04:35:37 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I only made this thread so I could show you all why I make so many mistakes. Not really ;)

It's good being this hard.

I mean-

Reply #8 Posted: October 10, 2013, 05:00:16 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
76 WPM, which is suppose is not too bad for me. This kind of test is somewhat geared towards my typing style, which is very little punctuation (outside full stop, comma, caps), so I wouldn't be surprised if I could hit some big number (for me).  

Gave it to my friend and hes already hit 106 on some shit keyboard, and made me feel bad.

Reply #9 Posted: October 10, 2013, 06:42:10 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
56 WPM.

As per others I can type things faster when they are coming from my head.

Reply #10 Posted: October 13, 2013, 08:38:00 pm