Topic: Notice to all applying for trial mod

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
I'm surprised I have to say this to be honest.

You've all heard me say it, which is why it annoys me even more that I have to post this.

When you play on the server, you're constantly interacting and leaving an impression with all members of the community. This impression that you leave with everyone is what decides if you become a trial moderator or not.

It's not hard to get trial mod.. Really, It isn't.. You have to do 3 things.

- be active
 - be liked
 - be mature

And yet regardless of how active you are, the more you rdm, the less mature you seem and the less you are liked by the community. I've had people come up to me about multiple different trial mods / trial mod apps and say "Don't pick him, he rdms"

So why do you guys constantly RDM, It really baffles me. I understand people like to have jokes with their friends, but when you just kill some random person for the fun of it... If you didn't already realise, It outlines you more and more as someone NOT fit to be trial mod.

A lot of you have asked "Why did X get trial mod when my app has been there for 3 days longer than his has?"

I'll give you 3 guesses why.

I realise becoming a trial mod is not everyone's ultima goal in life, but if you weren't going to take it seriously, why did you waste my time with reading your app?
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:48:42 pm by `Kayne

Posted: June 26, 2014, 06:46:21 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
This couldnt be better said Kayne  8)

Reply #1 Posted: June 26, 2014, 07:02:34 pm