Topic: please do somthing about this rdmer

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
  • pickle-bomb has no influence.
at the time of around 5:45 on the 26 of November on the map 67th_way I was playing on the TTT server and I encountered a player with the name of DoomBlood. this player had no intent to play and started to rdm as soon as the last moderator left. (I think the mod was matrixuniverses).

this player rdmed me two rounds in a row and rdmed at least one other person, I realise this isn't the biggest offence but it is just really annoying for the people that are actually trying to play, also the fact that as soon as the mod left he started to rdm and then after a few rounds of rdming he just left the server.

unfortunately I wasn't organised enough to record a demo but I did manage to take some screenshots.

p.'s I have badly circled the pieces of chat that are important on paint

pp.'s im not asking for a permanent ban just a couple of days or something.

Posted: November 26, 2014, 06:19:55 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
  • pickle-bomb has no influence.
I now realise I probably put this in the wrong section of the forums.

I probably should have put it here --->   http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?board=687.0

Reply #1 Posted: November 26, 2014, 06:43:48 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
Yes, for a decision to be made we would need you to follow the instructions outlined in Kayne's thread.

Reply #2 Posted: November 26, 2014, 07:41:01 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
^ Harsh, The thread can be moved for you Pickle-bomb. thanks again for the report.

Reply #3 Posted: November 27, 2014, 07:31:24 am

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
  • HamishKawaii123 has no influence.
[Before I start, yes, very late to reply, haven't been on this site in a while]

DoomBlood... Seen that name before.

Continuous Mass RDMer. He keeps coming on when there are no staff and he RDM's the hell out of the server. When a member of staff shows up, he leaves. He doesn't get banned because nobody is ever organized or sure how to record a demo or get proof (and I'm one of them, the never organized part).

Reply #4 Posted: December 17, 2014, 02:32:57 am
kawaii desu :D