Topic: Whitehouse landmines

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
Hello and I know this is gonna make me look like a whiny little something but here is a problem that keeps getting players prop killed.

At the pregame people constantly kill themselves near the staircase so other users can 'use their bodies' to open up a little section where two landmines are held. People constantly use these landmines to cause other people's deaths. I know they don't intentionally mean to be assholes but honestly they're ruining the game for those who are trying to play it and not being blown up immediately.

I'm just requesting to make this action slayable/traceable if that's at all possible.

Yours sincerely, (NATAA)$ Top Geary

Posted: January 14, 2015, 11:19:26 pm
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
Heard of DMing admins? Cool thing am I right?

Reply #1 Posted: January 14, 2015, 11:24:25 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.
Dude I've been blown up on several occasions and all of those occasions were when I was T, but I don't whine about it.

Reply #2 Posted: January 21, 2015, 01:08:11 am
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.

Posted by: Paolo

Dude I've been blown up on several occasions and all of those occasions were when I was T, but I don't whine about it.

Its true (NATAA)$ Top Geary it doesn't matter about them it doesn't always affect you :-\

Reply #3 Posted: April 08, 2015, 01:06:32 am

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.

Its true (NATAA)$ Top Geary it doesn't matter about them it doesn't always affect you :-\

Man what even was this post..... I probably had too much lemon and lime cordial that night.

Way to bring up and old and forgotten topic (It was almost at the bottom of the page) :(.
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 05:58:45 am by (NATAA)$ Top Geary

Reply #4 Posted: April 08, 2015, 05:49:16 am
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.

Man what even was this post..... I probably had too much lemon and lime cordial that night.

Way to bring up and old and forgotten topic (It was almost at the bottom of the page) :(.

Yep What were you on NATAA)$ Top Geary

Reply #5 Posted: April 08, 2015, 11:08:11 pm