Topic: Silenced for no real reason

Offline Chuck_Salmon

• I Posted!
  • Chuck_Salmon has no influence.
Quite a while ago I was silenced for saying "GET POOPED ON" which was apparently disrespect to admin even though I said it to somebody else.

Posted: May 05, 2015, 12:47:29 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88304.0

Disrespect
Abusing or harassing players or administrators, this includes disagreement. Admins have a right to deal with the issue if it becomes a problem. If you have an issue, post on the group or website forums.

Reply #1 Posted: May 05, 2015, 11:47:46 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
2 bans and 4 mute/gag/silence blocks against you.

I guess no real reason for any of them, you are lucky you got away with a silence after the previous ban which was for 1 week. Disrespecting admins and a 3rd ban might have resulted in that being a perm ban.

Reply #2 Posted: May 05, 2015, 12:33:59 pm