Topic: Zombie Panic! Source night! Sunday 27th 2015

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!

Hello all!

Getsome will be hosting a one night Zombie Panic! Source server on Sunday, the 27th of December 2015!

SERVER IS LIVE! 203.167.236.162:27027

Zombie Panic! Source (http://store.steampowered.com/app/17500/)

is a first person shooter mod based on the Steam Source engine! It's free and only requires another source game to play! Try to survive the zombie apocalypses then die and then kill your friends as a zombie!
This will be just for fun night where some older members (e.g Me) can have some nostalgic fun, and newer members can play something different!

All the maps that we'll be playing can be downloaded at this link
https://mega.nz/

Downloading these maps and placing them in your ZOMBIE PANIC SOURCE / MAPS folder will allow you to play instantly!
(Your zombie panic source folder can be found in your steamapps folder, search your computer for it!)

Server details will be added to this post prior to 6pm.

See you there!

TO ADD THE MAPS TO YOUR GAME MANUALLY

After installing ZPS through the steam library, Right click on Zombie Panic! Source in your steam library list and select "Properties".
Go to the last tab "Local Files" and click on the button "Browse Local Files"

This should open up where your ZPS game is installed. Inside this folder will be a folder named "zps". Go into that, then go into the "maps" folder.

This is where you should unzip and place all the map files that you have downloaded from above.
And that's it! Restart / start up your game and you're ready to play!
Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:49:10 pm by `Kayne

Posted: December 26, 2015, 08:04:52 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
This better be fun or I'll gut you like a fish.

Reply #1 Posted: December 27, 2015, 06:05:33 am

Offline (Sgt) Derka Derp

• I Posted!
  • (Sgt) Derka Derp has no influence.
Such a great night! Thanks Kayne for organising!

Reply #2 Posted: December 27, 2015, 10:53:27 pm
I am a boy