Topic: Pokemon Go

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I don't even know why that made the "news", or the internet, or anything for that matter.

It's such a waste of space, and I really didn't need to know that.

Reply #25 Posted: July 21, 2016, 10:58:23 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I don't even know why that made the "news", or the internet, or anything for that matter.

It's such a waste of space, and I really didn't need to know that.

Because anything makes the internet. And these days news agencies are full of monkeys trained to copy/paste from the internet.

It explains these Herald articles.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=86271.msg1555756#msg1555756

However they redeemed themselves with this one.
http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=89256.msg1560231#msg1560231
The monkey who got that one deservers a medal.

Reply #26 Posted: July 21, 2016, 11:32:15 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Bahaha, what dicks

While many shops and restaurants were supporting the Pokemon Go app, Krazy Jacks sparked outrage by telling Pokemon fans they would be "told directly to f*** off".

"The drinking age is set to 18 plus because apparently at this age you are responsible enough. Playing Pokemon at this age tells us you're still immature."

But Krazy Jacks' management have been quick to respond to the criticism, saying it was a marketing stunt that's worked well.

"Now that I have successfully gained so many people's attention," they said. "As for what you're into we don't care this was just a brilliant marketing scheme to get everyone's attention."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11677380

Reply #27 Posted: July 21, 2016, 12:45:44 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Looks like the world has its first pokemon master!
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/24/entertainment/pokemon-go/index.html
Pokemon Go got Brooklyn man going, he says he got 'em all
A Brooklyn man is laying claim to being the first person to catch all 142 Pokémon available in the United States. CNN reached out to Nintendo and Triplepoint PR, the firm representing Pokémon, for confirmation and has not yet received a response.
"You want to catch 'em all and become a Pokémon master, [it's] the childhood dream, but it never really occurred to me I might be the first one to do it until I got pretty close," said Nick Johnson.
He is level 31 too! Crazy!

Reply #28 Posted: July 25, 2016, 09:04:38 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

I'm pretty sure it wasn't anyone's childhood dream. Unless a person can predict a game being released 25 years in the future in their dreams.

Reply #29 Posted: July 26, 2016, 10:56:16 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I'm pretty sure it wasn't anyone's childhood dream. Unless a person can predict a game being released 25 years in the future in their dreams.
The funny thing is that who quit his job to become a pokemon hunter wasnt even the first guy to become a Pokemon master.

Reply #30 Posted: July 26, 2016, 06:31:30 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

There is a Pokemon go boosting service.

Why does that even exist.
The funny thing is that who quit his job to become a pokemon hunter wasnt even the first guy to become a Pokemon master.

The creator of Pokémon Go is only a level 5
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/pokemon-go-creator-john-hanke-only-level-5-2016-7?r=US&IR=T

He's probably too busy swimming in the $1600000/day pile

Reply #31 Posted: July 27, 2016, 11:26:04 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Every two bit ass clown is making third party apps for Pokemongo.

None of these allowed.
https://fevgames.net/walking-a-dangerous-line-pokemon-go-and-unofficial-api-projects/
For those unaware, an API is simply is a program interface. This allows both the Android and iOS versions of the game to “talk” to the same servers. What is commonly confused is the line between an official public API and an internal one. It should be said immediately that no official API exists.
This immediately makes 90% of the released tools against the Terms of Service.
attempt to access or search the Services or Content, or download Content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by Niantic or other generally available third-party web browsers (including, without limitation, automation software, bots, spiders, crawlers, data-mining tools, or hacks, tools, agents, engines, or devices of any kind);

Reply #32 Posted: July 27, 2016, 03:32:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

So cool! Someone made a Pokemon card creator where you can enter the stats of your Pokemongo Pokemans!
edit:

According to the Pokemon Calculator: This Ponyta is in the top 89%-93% of all Ponytas
https://pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:00:08 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #33 Posted: July 28, 2016, 08:56:41 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Chur bro
edit:

Reply #34 Posted: July 29, 2016, 08:27:44 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Tiwa honestly great name

Reply #35 Posted: July 29, 2016, 10:56:04 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Freaken awesome

"The 19-year-old did not level up nor collect any stardust or candies only debris from the crash," police spokeswoman Julie-Anne Newman said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/82613740/driver-playing-pokemon-go-crashes-into-australian-school

Reply #36 Posted: July 31, 2016, 01:02:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Why is this not part of the actual game?? This is amazing! It generates your Trainer card AND tells you the stats of all of your Pokemon!!!
https://www.pogoprofiles.com

Reply #37 Posted: August 03, 2016, 09:13:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Plebian game.

Core series or die.

BRB, evolving my male Kirlia into a Galladan by giving it a Dusk Stone.

Reply #38 Posted: August 06, 2016, 07:59:08 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

What?

What language is that??

Reply #39 Posted: August 06, 2016, 11:11:09 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

It looks like Niantic are finally banning hackers. I wonder what is going to happen to the hackers camping the gyms with 2875 cp dragonites??

Reply #40 Posted: August 13, 2016, 09:23:32 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
What?

What language is that??

Ralts, that evolves into Kirlia that evolves into Gardevior (say it fast). However if you get a male Kirlia, you can give it a Dawn Stone (I got it wrong, not a Dusk Stone) and it will evolve into a Gallade.

Reply #41 Posted: August 15, 2016, 09:39:47 am

I got to the first of the Elite Four. Got steamrolled.

Need to make my pokemans better.

Reply #42 Posted: August 15, 2016, 11:56:54 am

Offline Lorenzone

• I Posted!
  • Lorenzone has no influence.
I got to the first of the Elite Four. Got steamrolled.

Need to make my pokemans better.

Everyone was playing it for a while bit now you don't really see anyone playing it. Was just a fad.
Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:29:19 pm by Lorenzone

Reply #43 Posted: June 09, 2017, 05:12:26 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
my flatmates still play it, even went out for a drive the other day just to get a pokemon.

Reply #44 Posted: June 09, 2017, 08:23:25 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

I was walking through the Auckland botanical gardens with my kids. Suddenly there's a bunch of about 8 people staring at their phones and one said, "look, there's one over there!"

It was weird.

Reply #45 Posted: June 23, 2017, 12:02:50 pm