Topic: Banned from TF2 #02 TRADE MINECRAFT

Offline FantaHasSkill

• I Posted!
  • FantaHasSkill has no influence.
Bans : Fanta (http://steamcommunity.com/id/HarryTheAutisticWizard/)
          Phoon (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358294082/)

i was playing on an alternate account (phoon) that i had made to purchase Counter Strike Global Offensive that i had hacked on once in an empty server (not get some) to prank a friend.(hacks deleted) I was playing on the trade server to put hours on tf2 so it didn't look like i was hacking because i have 703 hours on my main. on 15/1/2017 around 3:00 the server stopped responding and i reconnected only to freeze and be told that i have been banned by the server. i tried refreshing in case it was somehow i miss-click by an admin or something but the ban stayed i decided to sign out and connect onto my main. (Fanta)  This account was banned to. im pretty sure this is an IP ban, and im sure i wasn't hacking. the only way i could some how get tangled up with suspicion is the fact that i had bound my scroll wheel to jump (bind MWHEELUP +jump   bind MWHEELDOWN +jump) making me bhop when spammed.

Posted: January 15, 2017, 03:44:34 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Hello,

After reviewing the evidence that was provided by the banning admin I can see that an aimbot is being used on your account, Unless Suca/Gutty has a different opinion on the evidence then the ban will remain permanent on both accounts.

Reply #1 Posted: January 15, 2017, 05:23:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ya goose is cooked m8.

Reply #2 Posted: January 15, 2017, 05:29:18 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Pretty ironic name.

Reply #3 Posted: January 15, 2017, 05:33:17 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4 Posted: January 16, 2017, 09:09:27 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
This ban won't be removed.

Reply #5 Posted: January 16, 2017, 03:40:27 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
While you think you done the right thing by making an ALT account to try and mask your ban (as well as ban evade by joining the same server you were banned from), it was picked up by our bans system and auto banned your alt account.

What you are trying to explain with your binds for jumping, has no relevance here at all, as its just jumping. binding you mousewheel to jump, is a normal thing to do.

Suca stated the ban will not be removed, and I agree with that statement.

Bans : Fanta (http://steamcommunity.com/id/HarryTheAutisticWizard/)
          Phoon (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198358294082/)

i was playing on an alternate account (phoon) that i had made to purchase Counter Strike Global Offensive that i had hacked on once in an empty server (not get some) to prank a friend.(hacks deleted) I was playing on the trade server to put hours on tf2 so it didn't look like i was hacking because i have 703 hours on my main. on 15/1/2017 around 3:00 the server stopped responding and i reconnected only to freeze and be told that i have been banned by the server. i tried refreshing in case it was somehow i miss-click by an admin or something but the ban stayed i decided to sign out and connect onto my main. (Fanta)  This account was banned to. im pretty sure this is an IP ban, and im sure i wasn't hacking. the only way i could some how get tangled up with suspicion is the fact that i had bound my scroll wheel to jump (bind MWHEELUP +jump   bind MWHEELDOWN +jump) making me bhop when spammed.

Reply #6 Posted: January 16, 2017, 06:30:48 pm