Topic: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3725 Posted: March 16, 2011, 01:58:41 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: kookynic;1368829
I <3 you

did you see them when they came down?

I was creaming my little black metal panties when they played this AND Sons of Northern Darkness with the Drum intro

Horgh is a BEAST on the skins

Reply #3726 Posted: March 16, 2011, 03:28:08 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
it was the only gig ive actually poured sweat out of my boots from moshing

Reply #3727 Posted: March 16, 2011, 06:05:49 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...

Reply #3728 Posted: March 17, 2011, 12:12:54 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
No time to drink, so im bobbing to this

Reply #3729 Posted: March 17, 2011, 05:45:08 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3730 Posted: March 18, 2011, 10:19:39 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3731 Posted: March 19, 2011, 07:38:19 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Lupe Fiasco - 'Letting Go (Feat. Sarah Green)'.

Reply #3732 Posted: March 19, 2011, 07:44:07 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Burning in my Brain!

Reply #3733 Posted: March 23, 2011, 11:04:24 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 11:22:33 am by kilabee

Reply #3734 Posted: March 23, 2011, 11:19:04 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Spinnerette - Ghetto Love

Reply #3735 Posted: March 24, 2011, 04:07:29 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Fuck I love Tommy Ill

Reply #3736 Posted: March 26, 2011, 05:24:12 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.muziboo.com/GSus/music/runt/

shake city failectronica.
bloddy good stuff.

Reply #3737 Posted: April 10, 2011, 09:20:46 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
If you're ever looking for music to put in videos, slideshows, FRAPS footage or whatever...

This your man right here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacekdupa

Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:22:06 pm by swindle

Reply #3738 Posted: April 10, 2011, 04:19:36 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
The Adults
Jon Toogood with Lady 6 and Co.

Reply #3739 Posted: April 14, 2011, 08:53:53 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Moar Tommy Ill

[video=vimeo;22540473]http://vimeo.com/22540473[/video]

Reply #3740 Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:41:37 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Reply #3741 Posted: April 20, 2011, 01:18:05 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
The South Park movie commentary lol. I could listen to Matt Stone and Trey Parker all day they are hilarious :)

Reply #3742 Posted: April 20, 2011, 10:05:55 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Im listening to deadmau5 because I just meet him down at the waterfront LOLZ

Reply #3743 Posted: April 21, 2011, 02:13:01 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
jelly! mate of mine is going to watch him this weekend. lucky bastard

Reply #3744 Posted: April 21, 2011, 02:35:06 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
it was pure luck, was just having lunch with my team down the bottom of town and then i saw his head bobbing around

heres the pics

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l328/louwar96/2011-04-21131732.jpg
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Reply #3745 Posted: April 21, 2011, 02:54:58 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #3746 Posted: April 25, 2011, 12:25:05 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #3747 Posted: May 01, 2011, 01:32:54 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!

Reply #3748 Posted: May 05, 2011, 10:09:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #3749 Posted: May 17, 2011, 01:59:17 pm