Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Cheers fellas, really looking forward to being poor!

...and having a garden again :)

Reply #8000 Posted: July 21, 2011, 01:16:26 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1402174
Just bought a house!
Southbridge here we come :)

Half gallon, quarter acre, pavlova paradise.

EXCELLENT, congratulations!
I knew what that fuck yeah was about before you had to go there ;)

Quote from: camy205;1402181
Its hard, tutor made it very confusing and I didn't work hard enough. 3 good reasons why I failed.

It's easy.
Ask me instead.
Effort is for the meak.

In other news, don't ever buy Dan Carter's milk.
Oh no.
So bad.
Sits bad in stomach afterwards too :<

Reply #8001 Posted: July 21, 2011, 02:38:18 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Dan Carter has a brand of milk?

wat

EDIT: LOL

A company owned by All Blacks trio Dan Carter, Richie McCaw and Ali Williams may be struck off the companies register for failing to file financial documents.

The company, For Everyone, also the brand name for the threesome's bottled water and flavoured milk products, was required to file an annual return at the Companies Office by the end of June.

Its failure to do so has led to a warning from the registrar of companies that it may be struck off.
Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:57:39 pm by Retardobot

Reply #8002 Posted: July 21, 2011, 02:55:04 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8003 Posted: July 21, 2011, 02:57:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8004 Posted: July 21, 2011, 02:59:28 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Congrats grim, good on ya.

In more tree house good news, job interview went well today, go back in on monday, looks pretty promising

Reply #8005 Posted: July 21, 2011, 03:13:10 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8006 Posted: July 21, 2011, 03:31:57 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8007 Posted: July 21, 2011, 03:34:36 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I used to live on Sarsfield St in Southbridge, my little brother was born there. Rented the house from Mr. Paul Ubana Jones.

True story.

Also, went to the Hillsborough Tavern tonight, not a bad little pub. Had the medicinal and the weissbier. Was good.
Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:06:47 pm by Tandoori

Reply #8008 Posted: July 21, 2011, 08:04:13 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Speakman;1402260
Congrats grim, good on ya.

In more tree house good news, job interview went well today, go back in on monday, looks pretty promising

What doing?

Reply #8009 Posted: July 21, 2011, 08:11:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8010 Posted: July 21, 2011, 08:17:17 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1402394
What doing?

its at a place that supplies laptop batteries and screens. so slightly technical, mostly phone and email work. a good foot in the door, source of income and experience before ye ol career

Reply #8011 Posted: July 21, 2011, 08:33:12 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
pfft careers are over-rated.
but srsly, nice work Speaky! Fingers crossed for ya

and yay for you too Mr Duck... I'd welcome you to the homeowners club, but it seems we were only temporary members :p

Reply #8012 Posted: July 21, 2011, 08:47:40 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Speakman;1402404
its at a place that supplies laptop batteries and screens. so slightly technical, mostly phone and email work. a good foot in the door, source of income and experience before ye ol career
So can you type at 30 wpm?

Reply #8013 Posted: July 21, 2011, 09:13:43 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Because I went to an interview after you, at the same place and did 85. So I'll see you on monday.

Reply #8014 Posted: July 21, 2011, 09:24:59 pm

Offline Speakman

ha, nice, good one man

yeah, cold hands n shit. lots of punctuation. i forum quicker than that o.O

see ya on monday then
Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 09:32:08 pm by Speakman

Reply #8015 Posted: July 21, 2011, 09:29:09 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Force_%28video_game%29

Anyone remember this game?

I got the demo of it which came on the same CD as MIG-29 Fullcrum or one of those air combat games. I spent hours on the demo alone, was only one short mission, however I used to love just finding different ways to ambush the base.

Reply #8016 Posted: July 22, 2011, 03:03:13 am

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
That game was Boss!!! I think i played Delta Force 2 more tho

Reply #8017 Posted: July 22, 2011, 08:41:53 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I loved that game. I had the demo (possibly from MiG29 Fulcrum as well, since I also had that game) then managed to find a copy of the full game. I remember it to be a pretty good 'realistic' shooter for it's time.

Reply #8018 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:13:43 am

Offline Speakman

Reply #8019 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:21:26 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
:D IT'S FRIDAY AGAIN ALREADY!
BC2 WEEKEND ENGAGED, PREPARE YOUR ANUS'S

Reply #8020 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:28:51 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1402546

Mine's puckered and prepped.

FOR GROWLER'S HAIRY TANK.

Reply #8021 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:30:54 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: winter;1402546

excellent. I can stab you inna face a few more times

Reply #8022 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:35:45 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Weekend yes!! Oh wait, I work in the weekend. Fuck.

Reply #8023 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:43:13 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8024 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:46:10 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!