Topic: Xbox Kinect

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1484034
Rancor Rampage in Star Wars kinect is awesome. You stomp around as a rancor eating people.

The game is actually better then I thought it would be.

Odd how you never mentioned the most famous mini game. The childhood memory rapage one

Reply #75 Posted: December 08, 2012, 10:52:12 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Zenith

• Just settled in
  • Zenith has no influence.
So what are the good games with this Xbox thingy?  We got an Xbox Kinect with the new TV.  Kinect adventures (River rapids at the moment) is good, 3YO and 5YO enjoy it.  Just a bit short for it to pick up some of the low screen hand controls for some reason.  The Disney kinect game that came with the Pack seemed pretty bad in the 5 minutes I played, don't think the kids will care for it.
Really want simple fun games for the kids.  Anyone played the Kinect sports ones?

One day may get a FPS or TPS for it.  Managed to get this far with out a console so may just use the PC for Gaming.
Can play a few of my Steam games on the HTPC with the Xbox controller, GPU is a bit weak thou.

Reply #76 Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:56:57 am
 (Until I find a current one...)

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Our kids (6 & 8) are loving the Kinnect Sports, would give that 2 thumbs up.

Reply #77 Posted: January 19, 2013, 05:07:42 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Kinect Sports (1 is best, 2 is ok) and Dance Central (1, 2 & 3) are awesome.

Those games were designed ground up for Kinect, as opposed to other games which just had Kinect tagged on. And it really shows.

Dance Central 2 allows two people to dance at a time (1 didn't)

Reply #78 Posted: January 21, 2013, 08:36:12 am

Offline Zenith

• Just settled in
  • Zenith has no influence.
Cheers Guys, Got Kinect sports 1 and my 5Yo son and I had a play this morning.  He can't throw the javelin yet but kicked ass on the hurdles and enjoyed the bowling.  Looks like it will be good.  Might have to get Dance central 2.  I'm sure the kids will love it. (An probably the wife as long as I don't find out)

Also got Farcry 2.  $19 at DSE so I can have a token shooter

Reply #79 Posted: January 21, 2013, 08:47:10 pm
 (Until I find a current one...)

Offline vincenzaharrison

• I Posted!
  • vincenzaharrison has no influence.
with a move controller makes us question our sexuality too much to be a valid option for genital punishment.

________
buy dvd
Bones Season 8 DVD

Reply #80 Posted: January 28, 2013, 04:58:13 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
^This bot speaks the truth!

Reply #81 Posted: January 28, 2013, 07:06:17 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
Don't delete that post. its amazing

Reply #82 Posted: January 28, 2013, 07:11:34 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: vincenzaharrison;1516202
with a move controller makes us question our sexuality too much to be a valid option for genital punishment.

This quoted post is one of the best created by robot ever.

Reply #83 Posted: January 28, 2013, 09:29:51 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
I'd like to know what made the bot decide genital punishment and xbox kinect are related topics.

Reply #84 Posted: January 28, 2013, 10:44:40 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The robot said what we were all thinking.

It can read our minds!

Reply #85 Posted: January 29, 2013, 08:35:08 am

The robot said what we were all thinking.

It can read our minds!

Reply #86 Posted: January 29, 2013, 08:54:13 am

Codex

Double post much

U mst b nw hre

Reply #87 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:04:07 am

It's this crazy new system.

Reply #88 Posted: January 29, 2013, 09:13:52 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I have to disagree with the bot. I think the move controllers would be pretty useful for genital punishment.

Although, I can understand the questioning of your sexuality.

Reply #89 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:28:08 am

Quote from: Scunner;1516255
I have to disagree with the bot. I think the move controllers would be pretty useful for genital punishment.

Although, I can understand the questioning of your sexuality.

You misunderstand him.

He's saying move controllers are not a valid option for genital punishment because the makes us question our sexuality too much.

If not for the later, they could be regarded as pretty useful for genital punishment for hetrosexual men.

For women, and men of other sexual orientations, there would be no issue.

I for one am comfortable with my sexuality. I just dont use the move controller cause it sucks.

Reply #90 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:38:49 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1516256
I for one am comfortable with my sexuality. I just dont use the move controller cause it sucks.

Reply #91 Posted: January 29, 2013, 10:50:54 am