Topic: My thoughts on ICONZ CS scene.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ehoa;924271
but it wouldnt take much to change to what you were asking , would it bud ?

ummmmm, maybe an hour.

Hell, i could write the server config for ICONZ then all they would have to do is replace the existing one, but I think Far Q may be right. I will probably just stick to Chillout lounge when I want to play real CS and GG for spamction mayhem.

Reply #125 Posted: April 21, 2009, 01:51:22 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline maorifulla

• Addicted
  • maorifulla has no influence.
Quote from: far q;913185

And yeah, the cs:s community now consists of pub heroes who only know one map.  DD2.

j!nx cant help being a hero

Reply #126 Posted: April 22, 2009, 01:30:41 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: pix;859778
Ahh... The old days, the days of Tiwa's tent, Netherai, DDM actually played, the legendary ace, soulroll bragging about his score, map variation, rock the voting at Havanna, rock the voting dropped, everyone realised that meant we had to play havanna, rock the voting reinstated, awps being restricted, having to actually BUY ammo, throwing empty guns at noobs, ramp access for 30+, Most Wanted and their rages, Sancho Milk and their raiders,

and finally, when ICONZ was fun.

:')

I was just watching some old CS videos I have and in one of them I throw one of my famously empty guns at someone during a firefight. Of course, they have autoswitch on which changes them to the empty weapon.

Then I knife them.

Good times.

Reply #127 Posted: January 02, 2013, 06:23:39 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513362
I was just watching some old CS videos I have and in one of them I throw one of my famously empty guns at someone during a firefight. Of course, they have autoswitch on which changes them to the empty weapon.

Then I knife them.

Good times.

Nice bump eh

Reply #128 Posted: January 03, 2013, 08:08:13 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #129 Posted: January 03, 2013, 09:18:16 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #131 Posted: January 14, 2013, 09:26:36 pm

Offline DDM

• Addicted
  • DDM has no influence.
I didn't realise this place still existed.

Memories

Reply #132 Posted: February 09, 2013, 02:20:43 pm

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
do people still play counterstrike? I just bought Source on steam for 4.99 cos it was 4.99

Reply #133 Posted: February 15, 2013, 12:34:18 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Not source, we play CS:GO...get it, its cheap and good. No one plays on GetSome servers though...they took to long to update once and the people went elsewhere..

Reply #134 Posted: February 15, 2013, 02:53:28 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Woah, it's like I stepped back in time.

Better put some bets on the 2011 World Cup.

Oh, and watch out for Earthquakes in Christchurch, there's some a coming.

Reply #135 Posted: February 15, 2013, 03:09:24 pm

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
Quote from: Equity;1518156
Not source, we play CS:GO...get it, its cheap and good. No one plays on GetSome servers though...they took to long to update once and the people went elsewhere..

Ah ok, will keep an eye on Steam for specials on GO. I looked at Steam's population maps and Source seems to still have a higher population than GO :/

Reply #136 Posted: February 15, 2013, 04:18:05 pm

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Yeah...nubs dont want to change. Still heaps playing 1.6 and its graphics hurt the eyes. Im really enjoying GO, took abit to get used to..felt spammy as fuck to start with and i hated it..but now i love it as much as i did source.

Reply #137 Posted: February 15, 2013, 05:10:03 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Madjandle

• Devoted Member
  • Madjandle has no influence.
This all brings back fond memories, when the CS forum had more posts than the Battlefield forum, we all had our little secret clan forums, the servers used to be full of people that would come on here and have a bit of banter...

It all went tits up when I left didnt it lad's and lass's..... Sorry about that.

Reply #138 Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:13:07 pm
M is for Mad, J is for Jandle

Offline Madjandle

• Devoted Member
  • Madjandle has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1513362

Then I knife them.

Good times.

I would love to see some of those old videos, jesus that would be like opening a time capsule....

EDIT: Im sure theres probably one where retardobot is raiding a shit load of sanchos milk... I remember seeing someone with a clip of him going bat shit crazy and taking out entire servers.
Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 12:29:00 pm by Madjandle

Reply #139 Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:15:50 pm
M is for Mad, J is for Jandle

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
you we're the hub of our social existance!

I might buy CS:GO and spam it up with some of you old cunts.
Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:37:13 am by Growler

Reply #140 Posted: February 18, 2013, 07:34:25 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Phlex

• Addicted
  • Phlex has no influence.
Thought this place was gone burgers

Reply #141 Posted: March 03, 2013, 03:51:20 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Whatever happened to poos? he was such a lovely guy, always ultra friendly at xLan and the like..

Reply #142 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:46:45 am

Offline pix

• Addicted
  • pix has no influence.
Whoa. Shit. Been a while.
Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:16:49 pm by pix

Reply #143 Posted: March 09, 2013, 07:12:43 pm
I still call it ICONZ.

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
  • Jamamio has no influence.
Wow, what a blast from the past. Fired up csgo today and thought, I wonder if ICONZ is still kicking.

Reply #144 Posted: May 23, 2013, 01:32:45 am

Offline Growler

I wish I had purchased it last weekend on sale!

Reply #145 Posted: May 24, 2013, 12:09:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tiwaking!

I cant believe this was never posted here!

Counter-Strike - DE dust2 HD

Reply #146 Posted: December 28, 2014, 06:17:04 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
That was pretty good.

This happened many a time to me;

Tiwaking > AWP > Spacemonkey

Reply #147 Posted: December 28, 2014, 09:14:18 pm