Topic: Aion 4.0

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
  • CSfaith has no influence.
A panda is now sad Dark. Desmonde said come back !

Reply #25 Posted: April 01, 2013, 01:50:10 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
if he feeds me ill be keen

Reply #26 Posted: April 01, 2013, 12:51:49 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
FML. Game account banned. Would be nice if they told me wtf for .....

Reply #27 Posted: April 03, 2013, 01:07:19 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
LOL

buying da kinahs..

you have to PM support, but they suck my first account go banned cause apparently i played with a cheater daily.... i didnt fkn know.

Reply #28 Posted: April 03, 2013, 02:53:08 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Never bought kinah. My character had no ncoin or kinah from gold sellers. Was not rich either lol. More likely abusing someone.

Reply #29 Posted: April 03, 2013, 07:17:40 pm

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Not sure if I cbf starting again. Had just got my ranger to a good place. FU ncsoft

Reply #30 Posted: April 03, 2013, 07:18:44 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Quote from: DarkVirus;1522247
I have my 60 sin, 50 sm, 47 sorc and a 57 cleric.

I just cant be bothered with PVE to afford to pvp, or pve for mithril medals

I'm sure your missing the fun of having to PVE for 3 days just to be able to afford to PVP on a Friday night. Or how about lets run PVE instances to buy our PVP gear :/

Reply #31 Posted: April 04, 2013, 08:27:26 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Hmm not sure what your on about plasma. I was making 350k AP per week easy. But yea got my account back. They locked a load of accounts in error. 4.0 is live on the russian pt server, have a look.

Reply #32 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:00:52 am

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
The only way to get decent AP use to be running PVE instances, kinda changed when the eye came out but once all the scrubs figured that out it became rubbish as well. On first few days of 3.0 release (i think) we would make 400kAP a night in the eye killing mobs for keys.

Then there was the huge consumable requirement, which meant you had to farm for several days just to PVP.

My point was the main source of AP use to be from PVE and you really made fuck all from PVP itself. The entire AP system actually encouraged you not to PVP if you were high ranked, which is fucking backwards.

Reply #33 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:24:43 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Yea I see what you mean. But at the end of the day it is free + something to do and 4.0 changes look nice.

Reply #34 Posted: April 04, 2013, 09:54:38 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Giving it a nudge, downloading now

Reply #35 Posted: April 04, 2013, 10:42:07 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
400kAP a night in the eye killing mobs for keys.

Yep this is how i was as well.

but then wow i got 2.1mil AP this week, i can buy 1 PVP armor.... oh wait i need 30 mithrils, and i only have 20 from doing the dailies and weeklies.... guys i have to attend some more PVE forts

Reply #36 Posted: April 04, 2013, 10:45:48 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Yea I feel the pain there. But as Elmo said, do you dailies which take 30 mins etc, even at just doing frog / lake, that is 14 medals per week with no other quests. Elmo is full AUG2 sorc.

Reply #37 Posted: April 04, 2013, 10:54:13 am

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
And yea, i luck out on the farming key side of things :( Always get KS lol.

Reply #38 Posted: April 04, 2013, 10:54:59 am

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
Quote from: DarkVirus;1522519
400kAP a night in the eye killing mobs for keys.

Yep this is how i was as well.

but then wow i got 2.1mil AP this week, i can buy 1 PVP armor.... oh wait i need 30 mithrils, and i only have 20 from doing the dailies and weeklies.... guys i have to attend some more PVE forts

The first few nights of release was pretty epic in the eye pretty much no Elyos and a few Asmos. We would wait until they opened a gold chest then wipe them, so much rage. After that it just turned into guard camping and Elyos KSing.

Reply #39 Posted: April 04, 2013, 11:28:42 am

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Yeah but it basically meant i could out pvp the requirement for AP, but had to PVE to get the medals for my PVP armor.

You should get rewards like kill 20 asmos in the eye = 5 miths a day, it encourages pvp.....well that and zerging.

Reply #40 Posted: April 04, 2013, 11:57:23 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Will downloading the 2.5 Aion instlaller from here be worth it, or am I better to just do a full install from the NCsoft launcher thing?

Reply #41 Posted: April 04, 2013, 12:20:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Not sure, imo just download the whole thing clean from ncsoft installer.

Reply #42 Posted: April 04, 2013, 02:30:17 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
its like 25GB expanded.

Reply #43 Posted: April 04, 2013, 03:27:04 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Fubar

• Devoted Member
  • Fubar has no influence.
POS......... was bored this morning so tried to install it, everytime it tries to install Pando ity crashes. So go to Aion website to check forum for solution.........can't do that as you need to have created a character to login to forum. How are you meant to create a character when the damn game wont install!

Reply #44 Posted: April 07, 2013, 09:23:56 am

Offline Growler

Fubar, in the NCsoft launcher, right click Aion, properties, uncheck Pando media booster!

go go go come and join us.

Reply #45 Posted: April 07, 2013, 06:57:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Fubar

• Devoted Member
  • Fubar has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1522812
Fubar, in the NCsoft launcher, right click Aion, properties, uncheck Pando media booster!

go go go come and join us.

Figured it out, all installed. Will see if it will hold my interest again. Bit miffed my previous account seemed to have disappeared, had 3 toons on it :(

Reply #46 Posted: April 08, 2013, 03:49:08 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Quote from: Fubar;1522863
Figured it out, all installed. Will see if it will hold my interest again. Bit miffed my previous account seemed to have disappeared, had 3 toons on it :(

This seems to be the case for me. Seems none of my emails or Logins exist.

Reply #47 Posted: April 08, 2013, 05:11:05 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
osiris you were level 32 in 1.5

would only take 2 days to hit that now

Reply #48 Posted: April 08, 2013, 05:41:05 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline CSfaith

• Devoted Member
Hurry up and all start playing again. Nothing else to do ! Pop what happen to you ?

Reply #49 Posted: April 09, 2013, 02:13:45 pm