Topic: TF2 Basketball Server

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
  • Jarrey_68 is looked down upon.
I recently found out about a gamemode called Basketball or else known as BBall. if you dont know what this is then here is a short video demonstration i found while reading the wiki https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o8Rl-ErHvA#t=16 if you want to know more, then the wiki page is here https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Basketball. I really wanted to try this with some friends, so I searched for a server running it with little success and then i thought "why dont i suggest it to getsome?" i think many people would love to play on one of the only nz bball servers (not just me). and i hope that this is at least thought of :)

Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:34:04 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Thanks for the suggestion Jarrey. I will do a bit of research into it and let you know.

When it comes to random mods or plugins sometimes there is only a select few that use them.
If we were to trial this, to keep it running, it needs to generate the numbers.

Cheers

Reply #1 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:44:58 pm

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
thanks  ;D i really appreciate it

Reply #2 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:54:32 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Have had a bball server before, its quite fun, but generally not something people pug, usually its more of a '6 people find a server and play it', rage when someone else joins cause they are playing with friends, then leave and the server is empty again.

Not saying no to a trial, im sure gutty will check it out, just dont hold your breath for a permanent fixture.

Reply #3 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:57:48 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
even if it is just a trial i would still like to try it out

Reply #4 Posted: November 25, 2014, 09:25:11 pm