Topic: Beta Applications LIVE

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
Received a key in the email was excited till i scrolled down a bit and read that it was for the XBOX ONE instead of the PC like i signed up for...

But after some reading it is a error that they are correcting and will replace the XBOX keys with PC for those they got wrong.

just checked, same deal :/

edit:
link2fix
http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

edit2:
:D

Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:09:05 am by prolax

Reply #25 Posted: February 15, 2014, 07:21:21 am

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Received a key in the email was excited till i scrolled down a bit and read that it was for the XBOX ONE instead of the PC like i signed up for...

But after some reading it is a error that they are correcting and will replace the XBOX keys with PC for those they got wrong.

just checked, same deal :/

edit:
link2fix
http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-beta-code-platform-issue-and-workaround/

edit2:
:D

But..but.... Where the fuck is my code?

Reply #26 Posted: February 15, 2014, 08:10:58 am

Offline prolax

• Administrator
  • prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...prolax might someday be someone...
I got impatient and sat in live support queue for 30mins, once I got through tho it only took 20 seconds to get titanfall on my origin ;)

secretly hoping I still get my replacement beta key in an email

Reply #27 Posted: February 15, 2014, 08:14:02 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.
Just checked my email then and without any work and they sent me the right key :)

Edit: just put the key in and it said was already used??????

If this is anything to go by i give up before i start lol.
Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 01:44:22 pm by SmiLinSniPeR

Reply #28 Posted: February 15, 2014, 12:43:41 pm

Offline gliss

• Just settled in
  • gliss has no influence.
Where is my key :( How is the latency for you aus/nz?

Reply #29 Posted: February 15, 2014, 12:48:32 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
grr i hasnt had a key yet qq

Reply #30 Posted: February 15, 2014, 01:21:56 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline prolax

• Administrator
ping is bad (given), less noticeable than I was expecting tho.

Game is worse than I was expecting TBH (inb4 IT'S A BETA NOT THE FINAL RELEASE NOOB)– I probably have a sour taste lingering in my mouth tho after vomiting on my keyboard at their menu and overlay graphics

The wall jumping is awesome and the transitions to get into a mech are pretty cool. Oh and jumping onto enemy titans and wrecking their faces with your bullets is pretty sweet.

It's all done through matchmaking, solo queue or with friends – guess that's standard these days? /sigh server browser

Reply #31 Posted: February 15, 2014, 01:59:25 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
So it looks like people are pulling a fast one on EA support saying they have received a XBOXONE code instead of a PC one and the game is being added to peoples accounts.

Anyone here game enough to try this? After DMW drama I'm a little hesitant to try.

Reply #32 Posted: February 16, 2014, 12:41:33 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
Enjoying it so far only major gripe i have is the auto MK5 pistol i think its called on the assassin class locks on at reasonable range multi targets and bang corpses in 1 trigger pull.

Other than that its growing on me.

Reply #33 Posted: February 16, 2014, 03:23:54 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
how's the latency and that kinda thing?

Reply #34 Posted: February 16, 2014, 03:56:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
I still have no code :(

Whats up with people getting many codes, daft.

I've cancelled my pre-order now.....

Reply #35 Posted: February 16, 2014, 04:36:41 pm

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
Latency hasn't been an issue so far even with a ping of 120-150.

Reply #36 Posted: February 16, 2014, 04:57:54 pm

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I scored a code of an Australian friend, and am barracking for some more to give out on these forums. I'm not holding my breath though - sorry guys.

If I get mine, I'll definitely be handing it out here though; not holding much hope though as the weekend comes to a close.

I'm impressed with the game, the mechanics of the training are solid and the fact it has a training sim is fantastic. I like what they've done, and my initial observations are that it will be a game that is easy to pick up and jam, but also hard to master, and those that do will be very very good. Wall riding, double jumping masters will be at home with a smart pistol they proceed to take down anyone with. I imagine this game to have longevity, but will not so much if they don't assist locally. I'm crossing my fingers.

Reply #37 Posted: February 16, 2014, 05:51:59 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline prolax

• Administrator
Longevity? I can only hope, Titanfall 2 2015 calling it now ;)

Reply #38 Posted: February 17, 2014, 09:33:51 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
no code here :(

Reply #39 Posted: February 17, 2014, 12:45:05 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Longevity? I can only hope, Titanfall 2 2015 calling it now ;)

It's on a three year rotation now, so unless they pick up some more developers it'll be 2017.

Edit: I didn't see this thread last week. I suppose applications are closed?
Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:26:06 pm by Clin

Reply #40 Posted: February 17, 2014, 01:22:45 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Applications don't matter anymore, it'll be open beta either today or tomorrow

Reply #41 Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:16:11 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #42 Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:24:02 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Looks like anyone signed up b4 yesterday may get PC access today

"Hey PC players: Did you register before 4pm PST yesterday? Check your My Games Library in Origin, getting more people in to test servers."
Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:30:04 pm by .osiRiS

Reply #43 Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:24:46 pm

Offline Speakman

Just now from the FB page:

If you registered for the Titanfall PC Beta prior to 4pm PST on Saturday, February 15th, you have been granted access to the Beta. Users will start seeing the Beta appear in their 'My Games Library' in Origin over the next several hours. We’re getting more people into the PC Beta so we can stress servers in preparation for launch on March 11th.

Reply #44 Posted: February 17, 2014, 02:44:47 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
sweeeet will check when I get home

Reply #45 Posted: February 17, 2014, 03:33:04 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Just now from the FB page:

If you registered for the Titanfall PC Beta prior to 4pm PST on Saturday, February 15th, you have been granted access to the Beta. Users will start seeing the Beta appear in their 'My Games Library' in Origin over the next several hours. We’re getting more people into the PC Beta so we can stress servers in preparation for launch on March 11th.
Confirmed on Twitter:
RE https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/435232090326437888

Reply #46 Posted: February 17, 2014, 03:35:25 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Clin

• Addicted
How big is the Install?

Reply #47 Posted: February 17, 2014, 03:37:58 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Growler

45.3GB

Reply #48 Posted: February 17, 2014, 03:46:19 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
Still no game mofo ><

Reply #49 Posted: February 17, 2014, 03:54:21 pm