Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Fuck you all! I'm qualified, Bitches!

Nice.. now come do some mods to my switchboard so certain circuits have the free powers :-P

Reply #22450 Posted: March 30, 2015, 03:08:16 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Yes!

Even better, I can make it so the ground 2m around the fence will become electric, AFTER someone touches the fence!

They'll be rolling around on their sides laughing about it for days, or at least until rigor mortis sets in.

But if anyone asks - You never talked to me about it, you did it all yourself, and googled all the knowledge required.

This conversation never happened.

Reply #22451 Posted: March 31, 2015, 01:09:04 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Yes!

Even better, I can make it so the ground 2m around the fence will become electric, AFTER someone touches the fence!

They'll be rolling around on their sides laughing about it for days, or at least until rigor mortis sets in.

But if anyone asks - You never talked to me about it, you did it all yourself, and googled all the knowledge required.

This conversation never happened.
[/quote\s

even better is a v8 distributor cap and coil with leads in position 4 and 8 connected to your fence via spark plugs insulated in a glass bottle)

fucker belts harder than any electric fence unit out there.

Reply #22452 Posted: March 31, 2015, 07:30:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Mark Hamill's most famous role.
Mark Hamill's most famous role, the OTHER one.

Mark Hamill playing live action character SO CLOSE to his Joker it's amazing to see him do it in person.
Mark Hamill playing live action character SO CLOSE to his Joker it's amazing to see him do it in person, when he stands over a young apprentice, extends an arm and says "... I am your father!"

OMFG I JUST LOST MY SHIT
Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:12:27 am by Pyromanik

Reply #22453 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:10:23 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've been at a crossroads - watch Season 9 of The Trailer Park Boys or the latest ep of The Flash. I watched the first 2 episodes of TPBs last night and HOLY SHIT it's good.

Tonight will be The Flash. Mark Hamill is a phenomenal voice actor, can't wait to see him on screen again.

Reply #22454 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:19:38 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
He's basically The Joker, in person. Wholey fuck it's amazing.
All that's missing is the makeup.

And y'know... Batman.

Maybe something like this:

But then again, no. It was just an excuse to post a cosplay boobs picture.
Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:38:44 am by Pyromanik

Reply #22455 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:35:35 am

Offline Pyromanik

Ps. I've probably over hyped it now, and it won't be as good for you as it was for me.
But do it anyway.

Reply #22456 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:41:17 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
less talking more boobs

Reply #22457 Posted: April 02, 2015, 09:44:28 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Lias you been to Hellers factory shop recently, prices still awesome?

Reply #22458 Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:20:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

my digital version of GTA V has no map..... why not zoidberg!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=gcu4lxmc.emz.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #22459 Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:52:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

i have still good prices

Reply #22460 Posted: April 10, 2015, 01:00:51 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
my digital version of GTA V has no map..... why not zoidberg!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=gcu4lxmc.emz.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

does this mean i can solicit you to print me some cards against humanity sets

Reply #22461 Posted: April 10, 2015, 01:01:37 pm

Offline Growler

well that print there is 1.3m wide, it's not really geared for making playing cards.

Reply #22462 Posted: April 10, 2015, 01:11:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Nice g-dawg! Looks like you have the same flatbed as us!

I printed a huge Diablo poster on the 3mm palite yesterday. Comes up bloody good.

We've printed some massive glass panels for the library, but as soon as we lay down the vanish it shows up little dust particles that settle on the print (old building, shitty ventilation).

Client asked for a sign to be printed on acrylic (perspex) and the print production manager didn't bother to educate them on it being a bad idea. Printed the sign, then cut and the ink peeled off in one glorious sheet of dried ink.

Xsannz, just print the cards on your work laser printer and them get them to laminate them and chop em up at Warehouse stationery.
Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 02:34:30 pm by Retardobot

Reply #22463 Posted: April 10, 2015, 02:30:06 pm

Offline Growler

Ri look into an acrylic product called 'OPTIX-DA' ink sticks like it to a blanket, specifically designed fro flatbed UV, I haven't had any issues with ink peel though I imagine I'm running a diff inkset to you. I was the first on 258 in NZ and not sure how many jumped yet.

Im running a 460 with the 258 inks which are way more flexible but more matt and you take a gamut hit compared to 255 & 256, though not much if you are doing your own profiling and know how to curves etc. Rumour has a new ink of 257 coming which has gamut and gloss of 255 with flex and adhesion of 258 which would be fucking mint.

And yeah varnish is a bitch, horrible for doing massive areas unless you have a negative pressure environment, not so bad if doing small spot areas but still a pain in the arse. I have only used my varnish about 6 times in the last year since we got it.

Reply #22464 Posted: April 10, 2015, 03:29:26 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Some one who is into seedboxes or whatever the fuck they are please find me 'airparrot 2.*' x64

Reply #22465 Posted: April 10, 2015, 05:37:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I printed a huge dildo on the 3mm palite yesterday. Comes up bloody good.

fixed.

Reply #22466 Posted: April 10, 2015, 07:09:06 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Ew
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:38:37 am by `Kayne

Reply #22467 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:07:48 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
Ew
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:38:45 am by `Kayne

Reply #22468 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:08:09 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Nah but thats more because I found the Verkerks shop which is way closer to where I live now :-)

Reply #22469 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:50:07 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Some one who is into seedboxes or whatever the fuck they are please find me 'airparrot 2.*' x64

AirParrot 2.1.1 + Patch + 100% Working ?

Reply #22470 Posted: April 10, 2015, 08:52:26 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
ew
Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:38:58 am by `Kayne

Reply #22471 Posted: April 10, 2015, 09:49:40 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Over 900? Where is obble anyway?

Fuck it's still 899.

Reply #22472 Posted: April 10, 2015, 11:03:57 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Growler

AirParrot 2.1.1 + Patch + 100% Working ?

yes plox.

can you grab and mega/mediafire/wahtever?

Reply #22473 Posted: April 10, 2015, 11:34:54 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Are we at 900 yet...

Edit.... FML

Reply #22474 Posted: April 11, 2015, 06:59:34 am