Topic: Ouch - wrote the bastard off

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Well on the way home to pick up miss 7 from school.

Slight bend on the single lane motorway, and prick stops to turn right into a side road,  all i remember is seeing the back of his car swerving and then waking up a foot from the power pole with a face full of airbag and airbag smoke.

Driver seat in my car (green) broke its mounts and the back of the seat ratchet is broken means the back of the seat flops around, drivers door wouldn't open and the window was stuck in place as the metal has crushed around it, that and the dent where the accelerator pedal should be from the suspension pretty much says it is going to be a write off

Cops still deciding whether to charge me with failing to certain following distance, or charge me with careless driving, as either way i couldn't remember the events just before the accident and i  hit him so that makes me at fault.

woke up this morning , thank god for codeine my back is killing me.
Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:33:24 am by Xsannz

Posted: November 19, 2014, 07:09:59 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=h3q3l2pw.0na.jpg
Ouch - wrote the bastard off

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=qdbokbs1.opg.jpg

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=f0tv3vg3.ss4.jpg

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=vqy3h2y3.phe.jpg

Reply #1 Posted: November 19, 2014, 07:11:19 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
At least it wasn't your bike....

Reply #2 Posted: November 19, 2014, 09:52:02 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
if it had been my bike i would have been in the dirt somewhere further distance down the road i would imagine.

Reply #3 Posted: November 19, 2014, 09:58:03 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Shit, good to hear you're still with the living.

My front shocks are squishy and still seem to get warrants which is why I always give myself a huge following distance, if I have to slam on my breaks (thankfully I have ABS + airbags) it's going to take more time to stop me than usual.

Can never say the same about the fucktard behind me, doing his best to suck on my exhaust. One day I'll slam the breaks on just to teach them a lesson.

Reply #4 Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:03:02 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Cheers RII, amazing how fast it happens and how little i recall of the events prior.

Reply #5 Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:14:52 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hope you're doing well man.

Reply #6 Posted: November 19, 2014, 10:30:08 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Good to hear you're are mostly ok.

Slight bend on the single lane motorway, and prick stops to turn right into a side road,

What crazy motorway is this with single lanes and right turns?

Reply #7 Posted: November 19, 2014, 11:59:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like a driveway.

Reply #8 Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:00:27 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Good to hear you're are mostly ok.

Slight bend on the single lane motorway, and prick stops to turn right into a side road,

What crazy motorway is this with single lanes and right turns?

main north rd state highway coming into woodend

going to argue the rule that in these cases the right turn should have been executed from the side of the road and not from the middle so in fact he was blocking more than enough of the lane to use it safely

Reply #9 Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:07:11 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
That's correct, road code states that when making a right turn and other vehicles moving fast or following too closely, or if the road is narrow, then they should wait on the left. However it's more a recommendation then a strict rule.

But you were not on a motorway. :P  Motorways are full of cars not going anywhere.

Reply #10 Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:17:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

What else fucks me off with drivers is, when turning left into a street, they turn from the fucking lane, instead of taking the shoulder and then turning into the street.

"Yep, lets slow down to 20km and turn into the street from the middle of the lane". Fucktards.

Reply #11 Posted: November 19, 2014, 01:22:30 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Glad it wasn't the other car, glad no-one was hurt.

Reply #12 Posted: November 19, 2014, 02:23:48 pm

Reply #13 Posted: November 19, 2014, 02:31:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Monkey, can you programme a visual basic gui so you can zoom in and enhance the picture so we can track the driver's IP address so we can finally figure out where in the world Carmen Sandiego is?

Reply #14 Posted: November 19, 2014, 03:26:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Monkey, can you programme a visual basic gui so you can zoom in and enhance the picture so we can track the driver's IP address so we can finally figure out where in the world Carmen Sandiego is?

#Enhance
#Enhance
#Enhance

Reply #15 Posted: November 19, 2014, 03:38:12 pm

That was the first thing I did.

I'm currently using Google maps to triangulate his cell phone signal in the cloud.

Reply #16 Posted: November 19, 2014, 03:39:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

If you link hashtags in with the cloud render, you can piggy back on the breadcrumbs left by his Netflix subscription.

Reply #17 Posted: November 19, 2014, 03:45:56 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Glad you're still with us
You might suddenly wake up through the night and think "Holy shit, I'm actually still alive"

If your muscles start to go all weird, even if you don't think you were hurt, go and see someone about it.. I had to go to an osteopath for a few months, I didn't realise it at the time, but I had caused quite a bit of damage lol (well, the other guy caused it...)

Reply #18 Posted: November 19, 2014, 04:06:04 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Other vehicle was making a legal right turn, you ran up his arse.

Obvious case of careless driving.

Be thankful you didn't kill somebody.

Reply #19 Posted: November 19, 2014, 04:25:31 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

But cats can't drive....

Reply #20 Posted: November 19, 2014, 05:41:28 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

But cats can't drive....

Just introducing a reality check into the thread.

Reply #21 Posted: November 19, 2014, 05:55:30 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

But cats can't drive....

far reality check , although a few have said that making a right turn of motorway should have been done from the left hand side.

so far i can find road codes that say that and also say it's legal, either way it happened so fast i wasn't being negligent or speeding it just happened, but i do want to fight it if the law states he was in some portion of wrong placement etc, i don't deny i hit him and have a portion or most of the blame.

Reply #22 Posted: November 19, 2014, 06:56:20 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

But cats can't drive....

far reality check , although a few have said that making a right turn of motorway should have been done from the left hand side.

so far i can find road codes that say that and also say it's legal, either way it happened so fast i wasn't being negligent or speeding it just happened, but i do want to fight it if the law states he was in some portion of wrong placement etc, i don't deny i hit him and have a portion or most of the blame.

Good luck with that.

Reply #23 Posted: November 19, 2014, 07:09:18 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

But cats can't drive....

Good luck with that.

well if you had an other poignant advice now would be the time.

Reply #24 Posted: November 20, 2014, 06:29:20 am