Topic: DayZ Updates

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Fuck yes. Hatchet and flashlight in toolbelt!

Reply #50 Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:48:18 pm
- badfox

Offline RAV3N

• I Posted!
  • RAV3N has no influence.
I would presume the servers are down due to 1.7.1.5 update, Only just read twitter and the tents will be reset in main database, Why didnt I read twitter at 0000 this morning when playing!?  I could have save all our stuff from being lost forever!

Oh well, back to killing for beans!  I lost a years supply you know.

Reply #51 Posted: June 21, 2012, 01:05:51 pm

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.
Any eta on when the servers will be back up?

Reply #52 Posted: June 21, 2012, 01:08:11 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
were vehicles reset?

Reply #53 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:04:03 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Mev

• I Posted!
  • Mev has no influence.
Lost just about everything....

NVG's, Range finders, FN Fal's with Thermal and Night visions on them, pretty much most other rare guns, supplies for like a year....damn our group got hit bloody hard by this update...had no idea it was coming...

Reply #54 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:06:58 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Mev;1490943

NVG's, Range finders, FN Fal's with Thermal and Night visions on them, pretty much most other rare guns, supplies for like a year....damn our group got hit bloody hard by this update...had no idea it was coming...

did you lose your vehicles? Surely you stored some loot in them?

Reply #55 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:09:42 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline KiLL3r

• KiLL3r has no influence.

how can you tell the servers arnt even up

Reply #56 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:17:31 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
FN Fal's with Thermal and Night visions on them

so you cheated? It's not supposed to have a thermal scope..

Reply #57 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:19:33 pm
Quote from:

Offline Mev

• I Posted!
  • Mev has no influence.
Quote from: EuphoricBliss;1490946
so you cheated? It's not supposed to have a thermal scope..

Meant to say L85, with those attachments, forgot what attachments our Fal's had, just looted them last night before bed....

And I know this because it was posted on twitter that it was a database reset for tents...

Reply #58 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:24:08 pm

Offline Cdr

• Just settled in
  • Cdr has no influence.
The L85 has a thermal scope?

Just had a look in the editor, thought it only had a NVG scope..... shiiiiiiiiiit gonna have to get me one of them.
Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:36:34 pm by Cdr

Reply #59 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:26:24 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
why didn't you stash inside of vehicles? :s

Reply #60 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:26:34 pm
Quote from:

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Cant wait for servers to be back up. :D! it will be my first time playing

Reply #61 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:36:31 pm

Offline Mev

• I Posted!
  • Mev has no influence.
Quote from: Cdr;1490949
The L85 has a thermal scope?

Just had a look in the editor, thought it only had a NVG scope..... shiiiiiiiiiit gonna have to get me one of them.

Yeah, the couple that my group has, they had Nightvision + you can switch to thermal, have a laser on them and can also zoom...truly amazing sniper, but it's weird how it zooms in.

We had "some" stuff stashed in our vehicles, but majority of our best stuff was transferred into tents last night for a raid...so we got owned by this update...

Reply #62 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:39:12 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
I'm hearing that vehicles may have been reset also anyway :/

wish the servers would come up so i could confirm

Reply #63 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:42:02 pm
Quote from:

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
Good, seems like you were too op already, stop raping newbies

Reply #64 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:42:20 pm
- badfox

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Wont let me join, says bad Serial Number

Reply #65 Posted: June 21, 2012, 05:53:37 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
i cant wait to start again and not get raped for not having a weapon - first day put me off spawn - raped by 4 zombies instantly - spawn again raped again spawn walk 50 steps get raped....

Reply #66 Posted: June 21, 2012, 06:37:47 pm

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Steep learning curve. My first day was 1.7.1.1 and meant there was no food or drinks spawning. Still just getting the hang of it. Finally making some headway now. Hatchets rock for starting out, silent, unlimited ammo and they smash over Zeds with ease but don't get mobbed.

Reply #67 Posted: June 21, 2012, 06:53:20 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
yeah 1.7 sucked no weapons on spawn...

Reply #68 Posted: June 21, 2012, 06:56:05 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
How is the game looking now?

Still on 1.7.1.1 and haven't patched since. Just waiting to hear feedback on how its going...

Reply #69 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:18:04 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
worth going to 1.7.1.5 + latest beta

Reply #70 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:30:22 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Cheers dude

Reply #71 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:42:29 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
actually reasonably playable, compared to the last couple of days

Reply #72 Posted: June 21, 2012, 09:43:29 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
1.7.1.5 is a very good fix, lots more animals roaming around now, and loots are working correctly again. Moving hatchet and flashlight to and from belt is good BUT you have to move your gun out of the position first or you WILL lose your ammo as the ammo disappearing problem is still around (sorry osi) :(

Also the loudness of crouch run is back to safe levels although the crouch isn't so stealthy as 1.6 so is a trade off

Bikes are cool (ding ding)

Reply #73 Posted: June 21, 2012, 11:36:28 pm
- badfox

Offline Si1ent_Assassin

• I Posted!
  • Si1ent_Assassin has no influence.
* [NEW] Set Bear Traps that break player and infected legs, kills animals, when activated

Oh god, better stock up on morphine...

Reply #74 Posted: June 28, 2012, 10:27:16 am