Topic: Sergeant Cynicals ban appeal

Offline Sergeant Cynical

• I Posted!
  • Sergeant Cynical has no influence.
So i decided to have some fun and changed my Steam name to: courpse is a scapper. I don't know if i was banned because a admin thought i was trying to impersonate courpse (i don't see how that could happen with a name like that) or it was because courpse himself took offense to that in which case he should have told me to change my name instead of going over board and out right banning me. All i was trying to do was have fun. I did kind of expect to get kicked for it but banned, no. If i am not going to get unbanned can someone tell why i was banned at least???

Posted: January 31, 2016, 09:38:44 pm
Potato

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
It's a one day ban.

http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:76840415&advType=steamid&Submit

Suck it up sunshine, and take it as a learning experience that no disrespect or harassment of admins will be tolerated.

Reply #1 Posted: January 31, 2016, 09:45:59 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
seens as Lias has dealt with this, thread closed.

you and this guy must be mates aye

http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:99533330&advType=steamid&Submit
Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 01:13:47 pm by Gutty

Reply #2 Posted: February 01, 2016, 01:11:56 pm