Topic: can I please be unbanned?

Offline DUKMAN

• I Posted!
  • DUKMAN has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: DUKMAN
Your SteamID: The _Dukman
The time you tried to connect and got the error: 21:46 01/05/17
Any info on why you were banned: I have no idea. I would like to apologise if I offended anyone or broke any rules but I don't recall doing that. I really enjoy the servers and would like to continue to play.

Posted: May 01, 2017, 11:47:57 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Post your proper Steam ID.

Reply #1 Posted: May 02, 2017, 09:58:14 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
No.

Reply #2 Posted: May 02, 2017, 08:54:02 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
unbanned.

You were changing your name too many times. we have systems in place for hack systems that change names too often.

Reply #3 Posted: May 04, 2017, 10:14:40 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Dukman, I just noticed a second ban that was placed as well as the first. this has been unbanned also.

Reply #4 Posted: May 06, 2017, 11:11:59 am