Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've not stayed in touch with Baffled after he moved out of a flat I had with him. Went to stay with his folks I think.

I have Jandle on Facebook. He's got himself an Irish lass (wife) and is forever battling the UK immigration system.

As for the others, (Caveman, Kezza, Heswe), no idea where they ended up.

Reply #125 Posted: December 03, 2014, 11:12:21 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I have Jandle on Facebook. He's got himself an Irish lass (wife) and is forever battling the UK immigration system.

Oh, so Northern Ireland?

Reply #126 Posted: December 04, 2014, 09:54:49 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
dont derail please :)

so quick update on progress :)

I am now 5 yes 5 kg away from my ideal weight yay!! so ideal is 55kg. Started at 79kg. Waist is 1 inch off from the ideal 30 inch started on 36 inches.
Now doing zumba 4 sessions a week, rocking the 30 day squat, crunch and plank challenges - up to 140 squats a day
On the days where I am not doing zumba Im walking 4km a day
No more sugar or shitty junk foods
averaging 6 litres of water a day
Would post a pic but Lias is around

totally used to living alone and enjoying it quite a bit. still steering clear of the meat market.

Reply #127 Posted: January 15, 2015, 02:32:15 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
totally used to living alone and enjoying it quite a bit. still steering clear of the meat market.

And yet you are posting here....

Congrats on the weight loss, I could do with shedding a few KGs myself, but its on my list of things to do

Reply #128 Posted: January 15, 2015, 06:03:47 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

And yet you are posting here....

Congrats on the weight loss, I could do with shedding a few KGs myself, but its on my list of things to do
put it on 2016 resolution list...
:)

Reply #129 Posted: January 15, 2015, 08:43:25 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Would post a pic but Lias is around

Is it cos I iz black?

Reply #130 Posted: January 15, 2015, 09:11:43 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Yes Lias its because youre black. Im almost there so once i hit the goal then i shall upload. Or you could be my FB friend haha like Rii is, he gets my bikini shots.

and Demon - this aint a meat market this is my home

Reply #131 Posted: January 16, 2015, 08:29:31 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Yes Lias its because youre black. Im almost there so once i hit the goal then i shall upload. Or you could be my FB friend haha like Rii is, he gets my bikini shots.

and Demon - this aint a meat market this is my home

Stalked.. I mean friend request sent lol :-)

Reply #132 Posted: January 16, 2015, 08:44:45 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hahaha yes I see that!!!

Reply #133 Posted: January 16, 2015, 08:53:17 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
hahaha yes I see that!!!

The benefit to you is you can now see bajillions of pictures of my kids and go "Awwwwwwwwwwww"

Reply #134 Posted: January 16, 2015, 09:05:59 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Facebook, for all your pictures of your kids, cats, and food you eat.

Reply #135 Posted: January 16, 2015, 12:28:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Fairy sends me tit pics.

Bangin' rack.

Awesome work on continuing to turn up the heat. You've got the right attitude and the motivation to go hard.

I had a slump for the past 2 weeks (was still in the gym 4 times a week) but wasn't pushing myself as hard. Past week has seen me back in the swing of big lifting. Back to adding a couple of kilos to my deadlift each week and doing a better job of keeping a record of reps/sets.
Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:10:21 pm by Retardobot

Reply #136 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:06:49 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Fairy sends me tit pics.

Bangin' rack.

I can send you mine as well.

Reply #137 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:34:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I just post mine on facebook

Reply #138 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:53:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I wont say no.

Reply #139 Posted: January 16, 2015, 01:56:03 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Fairy sends me tit pics.

Bangin' rack.

Awesome work on continuing to turn up the heat. You've got the right attitude and the motivation to go hard.

I had a slump for the past 2 weeks (was still in the gym 4 times a week) but wasn't pushing myself as hard. Past week has seen me back in the swing of big lifting. Back to adding a couple of kilos to my deadlift each week and doing a better job of keeping a record of reps/sets.

Oh no!!!! Yeah ive had two week off apparently even fitness instructors need a break? dafuq since when haha. 
Shhh about titty pics Rii hahah remind me to send you vag shots after ive had a wax

Ah fuck it its on FB i may as well chuck up in here. Left was taken today, right was about 9-10 days. Yes i know the mirror was dirty
So no zumba for 2 weeks but I have been going hard on squats (up to 140 a day) crunches and planks so Im pretty stoked at the changes in two weeks, Zumba restarts tomorrow so in two weeks it should be amazing

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t96/th3fairy/10305596_10206022896630978_2558380415523819031_n.jpg
Life Changing Decisions

Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:48:50 pm by 420fairy

Reply #140 Posted: January 16, 2015, 02:47:18 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Dayum, dem hips gurl.

Get all up in dem guts.

I have incredible respect for those who do the hard slog.

Mad respect, Fairy.

P.S, hook a brother up with some ham wallet selfies.

Reply #141 Posted: January 16, 2015, 02:53:17 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

after i get waxed James. haha

and you mean mad respect for a chick to post body progress selfies in a sausage factory
Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 02:56:15 pm by 420fairy

Reply #142 Posted: January 16, 2015, 02:54:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #143 Posted: January 16, 2015, 02:59:11 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so fucking spot on

Reply #144 Posted: January 16, 2015, 03:02:51 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
If you lose any more weight your pants will fall down.

Reply #145 Posted: January 16, 2015, 04:34:16 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

This is Totally why I never lost weight

Reply #146 Posted: January 16, 2015, 04:38:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
This one time, a number of years back I bought a belt. Then when I got home it turned out to be too big for me. So then I was all "eh, I'll grow into it", but then I realised I wasn't 7 anymore.
But a number of years later, what do you know.

Now the trick will be to grow out of it xD

Obviously it's just a phase I'm going through.

Reply #147 Posted: January 18, 2015, 12:35:35 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

oh hi Z  how are you? and there are things called belts!

Reply #148 Posted: January 18, 2015, 09:37:06 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Well thought I would give an update on my weight loss, I said last year I was 119kg and two months after my last post I was on 122kgs....so yeah haha. finally On January 12th  I started a new job (luckily where I get to walk all day so that's helped with it 100x more) and from 25th March im now 107kgs so not too far to go till im back into double digits!

anyone else still loosing/gaining?

Reply #149 Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:34:14 pm