Topic: Abusive Trial Admin x2 (Gmod TTT Server) #Molikot&ZeroForGuest

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!
  • BushyBrows has no influence.
So I left the server for about a week or two and I come back and there's 2 new trial mods. k. One of them already being salty at me 24/7. So I join back cause a babby asked me to as soon as I'm about to get killed on first round get gagged *by Molikot* (i was tryna call out but couldnt cause gag) inb4 u say i always have the russian accent, I wasnt. Next round I am T (feelsgoodman) within 1 second of getting T I get brought and die instantly by Zero who happened to be my T buddy that round, There was no reason to bring me in the first place to begin with because I wasnt stuck or glitched anywhere plus it was the start of the round. Gmod crashes after a couples of rounds (and get gagged on and off with out reason by Molikot & rdm'd by Zero) and then I go play a better game cause server is full of cancer. (there's always more than one)

Comes to tonight I'm bored shitless so I hope that the cancer is gone. Nope. First round I dont bother talking much cause too many people talking and shit, and I'm watching chat and see people getting gagged for almost no reason, and molikot slaying someone without reason. HotdogWarrior (bae) asks not to slay whoever he put slays on, molikot being a salty sea dog then gags hotdog for speaking out. After hotdog says what everyone is thinking molikot kicks him for being "abusive" after all hotdog said was that he was an abusive admin.

Fast foward to the next round I get T round (feelsgoodman) minding my own business tryna find a good opportunity to kill me some filthy inno's  (at this point i haven't even shot anyone) when I look around corner and see 2 Detectives looking at some trip mines, before this i got shot once by an inno ((pickachu) dunno why but he ran off so idc), then the detective head shots me while i'm looking away and lo and behold look who it was.

[00:54] Zero the Letter [detective] has damaged Bushy Brows [traitor] for 148 HP with weapon_ttt_g3
[00:54] Zero the Letter [detective] killed Bushy Brows [traitor] with weapon_ttt_g3

Now I'm not the first person to think they're abusive and I'm certainly not gonna be the last to think that they are shit mods, who just abuse their power. #MakeGetSomeGreatAgain

Love, BushyBrows :)

Posted: May 20, 2016, 10:12:17 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Please post date and times so I can look at logs.

Reply #1 Posted: May 20, 2016, 10:58:58 pm

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!
Well the rdm from zero and what happened to hotdog were from tonight I cant give dates on the rest of it cause I have no idea for sure what day it was.

But all you really have to do is go on the server to see for yourself, but maybe with a different account so they cant tell

Reply #2 Posted: May 20, 2016, 11:19:53 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
if you cant supply times I cbf looking.

Reply #3 Posted: May 20, 2016, 11:40:32 pm

Offline BushyBrows

• I Posted!
My best guess would be around 8:30 tonight

Reply #4 Posted: May 20, 2016, 11:47:17 pm

Offline Bert

Ok we will look into it.

Reply #5 Posted: May 20, 2016, 11:58:13 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply #6 Posted: May 21, 2016, 01:51:20 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me