Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I was talking to BenZene about a casual catch up for the many who would like to avail of such an activity in Auckland. Perhaps we could all make a scene at a variety of establishments around the country?

you mean like we go to a pub and catch up cause there is no Xlan to do it at?

I'm keen....

Reply #19175 Posted: February 21, 2014, 10:26:21 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
15mins in and I'm already bored out of my fucking mind, good thing it's gym day :)

Doing dat volume training. New trainer is killing me - slowly. He's a bit of a babe as well. New gym has one of the most amazing ratio of hot women to guys I have ever seen. I'm loving it.

Winterdiddles. I'm going to be in Auckland come the 1st of March through to the 8th. Any chance of a ball-cupping session? How far are you from Papakura?

nice, love a new program/trainer to kick ya butt eh! I'm on deadlifts today so will likely have issues carrying my son home afterwork tonight hahaha..

Yeah mate, not too far at all - I'm in Mt Eden, central auckland :) I'm sure we can suss something out - get a bunch of the aucklanderz amongst it.

I was talking to BenZene about a casual catch up for the many who would like to avail of such an activity in Auckland. Perhaps we could all make a scene at a variety of establishments around the country?

I love this idea. Would be good to catch up with Benzene too! it's been a long time :)

Reply #19176 Posted: February 21, 2014, 10:27:20 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Keen! Someone organise it.

Because I'm lazy as shit.

Reply #19177 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:06:12 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!

I'm keen....

Heh, about that...

Reply #19178 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:45:22 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
ITS FRIDAY

Reply #19179 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:54:17 am

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I really wanted to go to Carl Barron. Was all excited and shit, and then realised I'm going to Sydney for an event. Looked at the other places he's playing, and the ones closest are this weekend, and I have my kids.

Fuck.

Reply #19180 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:58:39 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
im going to this next weekend, it is going to be good

http://dramfest.co.nz/main-event/

Reply #19181 Posted: February 21, 2014, 11:59:25 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
ITS FRIDAY

I was under the impression it was Thursday, until just before work, I was making my lunch, and I went to put a banana in my lunch box, and there was only one left.. and I was like "WTF, I'm sure I bought enough bananas to last the whole week"
After a moments confusion, I came to the realisation it was Friday, not Thursday, and was most pleased

This all happened pre-morning coffee, all idiocy is justified.
Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 01:01:04 pm by Craigorsarus

Reply #19182 Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:29:03 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Balls getting sweaty

Reply #19183 Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:39:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
Got my longboard back from Codex after a year or so last weekend, went for a skate during my lunch break, it twas good

Thats good to hear Craigor

Reply #19184 Posted: February 21, 2014, 12:39:37 pm

Codex

Codex did sexy times yes?
Unrelated to last night but yes and may have been a bad decision lol god damn it

Reply #19185 Posted: February 21, 2014, 01:14:17 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Did she have cooties?

Reply #19186 Posted: February 21, 2014, 01:39:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

I'm keen....

Heh, about that...

Did you cunts all miss that Arsey basically just hinted he's organising a replacement for XLAN?

Reply #19187 Posted: February 21, 2014, 01:44:26 pm

Offline Growler

nah... but it's got to the point now that it is like bring back buck, just a novel idea that will never happen ;)

Reply #19188 Posted: February 21, 2014, 01:55:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit NZ.

Every Tom, Dick and shit stained Mary thinks they are a branding genius in light of the Telecom overhaul.

Reply #19189 Posted: February 21, 2014, 02:33:18 pm

Codex

Holy shit NZ.

Every Tom, Dick and shit stained Mary thinks they are a branding genius in light of the Telecom overhaul.
I fucking know right

Jesus

Reply #19190 Posted: February 21, 2014, 03:02:40 pm

Offline Growler

but come on, SPARK...... to me that's a power company, or some evil meaning.

Still Pissing Around and Rake in Kash.

Is it clever branding to the deceitful fuckers....?

Reply #19191 Posted: February 21, 2014, 03:48:28 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

but come on, SPARK...... to me that's a power company

You're fucking dead to me.

Naming a power company Spark is one hell of a dumb idea. Would you name a plumbing company "Leaky Pipes"?

Reply #19192 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:12:28 pm

Offline Growler

why name a telco Spark..... from a brand that's known internationally....

Next BMW will change their name to Vroom

Reply #19193 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:13:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

"What's your company name... "

"Bacon Burger Design..."

"Oh you're a designer, awesome. I work for Spark"

"who now??? what do they do, sounds electrical or lighting based, maybe fireworks, yeah fireworks fucking awesome"

"phone and internet...."

Reply #19194 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:17:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

It's all done so we can laugh at the indians trying to say Spark, Spork, Spvark, how can I not help you today.

Reply #19195 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:19:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

"What's your company name... "

"Bacon Burger Design..."

"Oh you're a designer, awesome. I work for Spark"

"who now??? what do they do, sounds electrical or lighting based, maybe fireworks, yeah fireworks fucking awesome"

"phone and internet...."

That is a hypothetical conversation that would only end up happening if a company took on the name Spark where they had 0 brand recognition. Telecom turning into Spark has the whole of the nation looking at them. They won't have this issue.

It's also funny reading the brave attempts by Telecom's social media to quell the madness. One person commented on Facebook "you should be spending the money in hiring better support staff", Telecom responded "Our support staff in Manilla is every part of the Telecom family and they take great pride in giving you the best support they can".

Haha.
Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:22:59 pm by Retardobot

Reply #19196 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:20:41 pm

Offline Growler

hahahahaha, that one made me laugh. They don't own spark.co.nz or spark.com either

http://www.spark.com/

it is SFW...

I wait with anticipation for their logo! All the orange on their current www looks very SNAP based.

Reply #19197 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:26:37 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
I wait with anticipation for their logo!

The bit on the left is known as the spark internally, so they may just roll with that:

(Looks more like a squiggle to me).

Reply #19198 Posted: February 21, 2014, 04:43:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

They're going to be keeping the logo. The initial brand update they did 2-3 years ago was the first step in going from Telecom to Spark. Making that change without introducing anything would have been suicidal.

Reply #19199 Posted: February 21, 2014, 05:09:27 pm