Topic: My wifes cake competition

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.
Hello all

I don't normally ask people to do these things but my wife has entered a cake making/decorating comp and has made it to the gold section and i would like to see her win of course :)

https://apps.facebook.com/cakechallenge/

That is the link for the comp on facebook her name is Nicole Pitt and her cake is a mickey mouse club house cake :)

So if you like it could you please vote for her cheers.

Thanks Steve.

Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:08:46 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Can we eat the cake?

Reply #1 Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:14:07 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
Can we eat the cake?
Sorry its been eaten by a herd of kids lol

Reply #2 Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:17:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"I don't normally ask people".

Sorry, any group that asks to access my friends list and private info just to vote on a competition can fuck right off.

Reply #3 Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:23:26 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
"I don't normally ask people".

Sorry, any group that asks to access my friends list and private info just to vote on a competition can fuck right off.
Thats fair enough bro i can fully understand that :)

Reply #4 Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:24:14 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
All the best to your wife.

Could you post a pic of said cake?

Reply #5 Posted: August 01, 2014, 10:45:51 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Ditto, would have voted if not for that.

Reply #6 Posted: August 01, 2014, 11:11:56 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I don't have facebook

That said - I will happily vouch for any cake that is presented to me

Reply #7 Posted: August 01, 2014, 11:21:07 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I don't have facebook

Of course, you don't have a face, at least not one humans can see.

You belong in Demonbook, aka the Necronomicon.

Reply #8 Posted: August 01, 2014, 11:29:39 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I don't have facebook

Of course, you don't have a face, at least not one humans can see.

You belong in Demonbook, aka the Necronomicon.

I have 1 friend on Demonbook - but FFS all Satan does is post Selfies of where he is an who he is trying to corrupt

Reply #9 Posted: August 01, 2014, 11:31:59 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
fxd

All the best to your cake.

Could you post a pic of said Wife?

Reply #10 Posted: August 01, 2014, 11:54:36 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
Here is a pic

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/902/xWC9sc.jpg
My wifes cake competition

Picture is a bit small but you get the idea :)

Reply #11 Posted: August 01, 2014, 12:43:56 pm