Topic: LF Mumble

Offline aq17

• I Posted!
  • aq17 has no influence.
I am looking/need some help in creating a clan in you're Mumble server: 203.167.236.178:64738
A group of friends and I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Team Fortress 2 frequently and would like to have a new clan in a mumble, as our old on died :(. It would be really nice if we could have a space in your mumble, as we are frequent users, and we cannot stand skype. We even set up CS:GO pugs within our group of friends/school.

Thanks!,
aq17  :)

(Repost from Steam group)

Posted: June 01, 2015, 11:32:20 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
*could we please

Reply #1 Posted: June 01, 2015, 11:40:42 am

Offline aq17

• I Posted!
  • aq17 has no influence.
*could we please

Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude or pushy. Let me rephrase XD, could my friends and I please have a private channel on the Getsome mumble server?

Reply #2 Posted: June 01, 2015, 05:37:48 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Sure, just PM me a password and channel name and ill set it up for you.

Reply #3 Posted: June 02, 2015, 09:15:29 am
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam