Topic: Unban Request

Offline Bogesy

• I Posted!
  • Bogesy has no influence.
Came from the topic http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88573.new;topicseen#new
Originally, I was quite half-arsed by the situation. Since that both of my bans (first one being including the phase "lmaobox" in a joke) were automated. I assume that these strict rules are made to keep off the nasty(er) peeps and give the clean users a better experience.
A part of my mistake is not checking the server rules before entering the game, thinking that I won't do any harm, and that 3-4 name changes (a hacker technique to not being kicked) will result in a perm-ban.

Refering to the sentences before, I would like to state that I'd (hopefully) learnt the ways of the server, and an un-ban would be much appreciated.

I'm just getting ahead of myself. After all, rules are rules.

Posted: March 12, 2015, 09:00:17 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
reduced to a 2 day ban starting now.
Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:09:49 pm by Gutty

Reply #1 Posted: March 12, 2015, 09:59:57 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Softy :-P

Reply #2 Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:16:39 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Softy :-P

fek offffff  :-X

seen the messy ban and it was a oncer, if there was a history, it would be longer

Reply #3 Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:29:40 pm