Topic: Gmod - Server Complaint

Offline SMEXYPENGUIN

• I Posted!
  • SMEXYPENGUIN has no influence.
I was unable to find an official post about this, so I made my own layout.

Admin name: Sgt.Fenix
Reason for demote: Cyber-bullying, Failing to deal with rdm situations
Other information: Sgt has been siding with a couple of general minges, who had been swearing and Rdm'ing before he had joined. They continued to rdm me, and Fenix failed to deal with any situations.
Witnesses: Wastlander(Lukesaliba)   

I hope this report will be taken seriously.The abuse I have taken on your server is giant, and I hope that you read this post, and watch this video and actually consider demoting SGT.Fenix, and maybe banning the other abusers. (staff)

Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:28:17 pm by Bert

Posted: September 08, 2015, 10:55:17 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
did i miss the memo where we allow users to post demotion requests instead of ban submissions?

and where is this video????

Reply #1 Posted: September 08, 2015, 11:18:55 pm

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
Hi,

Ok what we need from you is:

Date/Time/Map on when this happen on the server (Including the events before a moderator joined)

Video Evidence of abuse towards yourself (No link was posted in your above post)

SteamID's/Names of the alleged players who abused you (Hopefully you typed status in your demo recording)

Evidence of Alleged abuse from staff members

Please note I have changed the thread title to what it should be until evidence is reviewed

Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:35:07 pm by Bert

Reply #2 Posted: September 08, 2015, 11:27:05 pm

Offline SGT FENIX

• I Posted!
  • SGT FENIX has no influence.
As mod I deal with abuse of all types from a large community of players. You smexy constantly spam admin chat / mic, crying about how you have been slain, being rude to other players and myself and getting pissy when someone who killed you wasn't slain for reasons such as: you damaged them first and you died, you were holding a traitor item that you picked up.... I've got news for you. If you wish to be treated fairly and with respect then how about you treat other players and me with some to. Honestly I've meet some rude people but you...... If you don't like how things are then yes feel free to post said demo, just keep in mind that you'll be revealed too.

I've no doubt that this can be backed up by Top Geary seeing as we play online at the same time regularly

Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:42:21 pm by SGT FENIX

Reply #3 Posted: September 09, 2015, 12:35:19 am

Offline Seth Rollins

• I Posted!
  • Seth Rollins has no influence.
I must be honest I have been a tad guilty of back chatting Fenix for the past few days. I would like to apologize to you Fenix as it was generally towards you (I guess I was just in a bad mood) I will refrain myself from further backchat / slight insults as I know how hard it is to administrate a server when no other staff are on. Once again sorry for being so rude to you
Love Seth~

And to you reporting him as I said he is trying his best and is doing a pretty damn good job, so please do not report him for trying to do his job
Not so much love Seth~
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:22:33 pm by Seth Rollins

Reply #4 Posted: September 09, 2015, 12:19:40 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
locked. as there has been no response from complainant.

Reply #5 Posted: October 01, 2015, 11:01:04 pm