Topic: Complaint about a trial mod

Offline moist

• I Posted!
  • moist has no influence.
There a has recently been a new trial mod who goes by the name of Bae she has been abusing her power. She has been teleporting players around the map (sometimes traitors into places to die and black mail to Gag me just for joking around saying that my joke is annoying players when no one has said anything about it. I do have proof with screen shots. Other players who shall not be named for private reasons dislike this new trial mod as well. We request for her newly accessed power to be either removed or for a moderator to keep a close watch over her. Thank you.

Here is the screenshot:

file:///Users/anthonyteh/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-09-27%20at%207.54.18%20pm.png

Posted: September 27, 2015, 08:21:22 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forums.

You'll need to upload the screenshot to the internet, as the link you've provided is to where it's stored on your computer.

Try a site like http://imgur.com/

Reply #1 Posted: September 27, 2015, 08:26:15 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Jesus christ.

Calm down.

A Demote is not going to happen.

First of all - Trial mods are expected to make mistakes. We aren't harsh assholes. This shit happens.
Second of all - Lighten up - It's a game, and if you knew how many reports we had to deal with, half of them not even worth looking into (but we still do, to make sure), You would be having fun too.

I'll say a few words to her but nothing is going to change.

May someone please lock this thread and move it to it's appropriate place :)

Reply #2 Posted: September 27, 2015, 10:27:32 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me