Topic: Ban appeal

Offline Gladiator

• I Posted!
  • Gladiator has no influence.
My ban appeal

The game: Garry's mod (Can't play on any  >:()

Your game name: Gladiator212

Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:85789724

The time you tried to connect and got the error: I tried to connect to a TF2 trading server then got the error message saying I was banned :(

Any info on why you were banned: I was in Garry's mod playing TTT for the first time and skipped the rules then later was banned for meta gaming despite me only playing one round before leaving because I didn't know how to play

I would love to be un-banned because I love your servers and used to be on them all the time :P

Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:56:53 pm by Gladiator

Posted: July 18, 2016, 09:03:55 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
Wrong forum bro, it's meant to go in the server bans/complaints section. Just get some forum admin to move it though.

Reply #1 Posted: July 18, 2016, 09:12:47 pm
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2 Posted: July 18, 2016, 09:59:22 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
What, gmod!? I don't play such silly things, that would be Bert...

BERT!

Reply #3 Posted: July 19, 2016, 07:33:57 am