Topic: I was Banned

Offline Tycode

• I Posted!
  • Tycode has no influence.
The Game: TF2
Your game name: Tyler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63277770
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Today
Any info on why you were banned: I was banned a few years back, I don't know too much about being banned but i think it was console spam? or something. Its really annoying not being able to join any GetSome Server because most players are on them and most of my friends play only on the getsome servers.

Thanks, -Tyler

Posted: August 24, 2016, 09:03:35 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
The Game: TF2
Your game name: Tyler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63277770
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Today
Any info on why you were banned: I was banned a few years back, I don't know too much about being banned but i think it was console spam? or something. Its really annoying not being able to join any GetSome Server because most players are on them and most of my friends play only on the getsome servers.

Thanks, -Tyler

Banned by Gutty about a month ago.

http://bans.getsome.co.nz/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A63277770&Submit=

Reply #1 Posted: August 24, 2016, 09:37:41 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
If you stopped being a nuisance and telling people to leave so you can 1v1 and so forth with your mates then you will not be welcome back to the community. changed ban for 1 day, after that, you may return.
MENTAL NOTE TO YOU: WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING. WE DO NOT NEED TO BE ON THE SERVER TO SEE WHAT YOU DO!

Reply #2 Posted: August 24, 2016, 11:05:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"banned a few years back" "Banned by Gutty about a month ago."

Are you dense, OP?

Reply #3 Posted: August 28, 2016, 05:44:59 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
"banned a few years back" "Banned by Gutty about a month ago."

Are you dense, OP?

He got banned, I think that speaks volumes.

Reply #4 Posted: August 28, 2016, 08:21:25 pm