Topic: I have banned for demanding justice

Offline JusticeForRockAndLocke

• I Posted!
  • JusticeForRockAndLocke has no influence.
Game: Team Fortress 2

server name: getsome trade server 02

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47207995

Why i was banned: For demanding justice for a friend who was unjustly banned by Chewbacca, the very definition of narcissistic, he has gone on a complete power trip ever since he was granted administrator privileges, abusing his rights and powers. He picks on others just because he can, he gets extremely aggravated when anyone tries to disagree or disprove him, even if his points are clearly flawed. He is very similar to Joseph Stalin in a way. I would appreciate if I could please be un-banned, and I apologize to the server owners for the trouble I have caused. I would strongly suggest a check of staff to ensure that all administrators are playing their part fairly without bias.

Regards,
Locke
Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:47:38 pm by JusticeForRockAndLocke

Posted: December 05, 2017, 08:53:00 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
No.

Reply #1 Posted: December 05, 2017, 10:41:29 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Chewbacca is not an admin and has no admin power.

Reply #2 Posted: December 05, 2017, 10:52:00 pm