Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
I was cagey about one chick for weeks, ended up catching up with her on Friday, and then again on Saturday night. I was literally the booty call on Saturday night, but I was kinda curious as to whether I'd be more interested after we'd spent a night together. I'm not, and now in the problematic space of, how to GTFO without doing a "it's not you, it's me", or "reality is, you don't do it for me". She's cool as a friend and we get on well which is the problem...

In other news, on Saturday day went for a walk with a chick who we got on well when chatting, then when we met up - she was fully a different person. All in to herself, and every story went back to something she'd done in her life, cutting me off every time I'd talk mostly. Where be these non-crazy bitches...

Reply #20350 Posted: April 28, 2014, 09:59:26 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Why don't Aresy & Rii just become bro sluts for one another.

Surely you can handle the dong?

Reply #20351 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:02:21 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Why don't Aresy & Rii just become bro sluts for one another.

Surely you can handle the dong?

He's an attractive man, but I don't thin k I could do the long distance thing.

Reply #20352 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:03:53 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
That's actually made it a little easier for me to accept, thanks Pyro :) It always leaves you thinking "WTF did I do, did I do something wrong"?

I think it's too much to ask to meet someone who isn't so emotionally stunted.

Arsey. Be honest. Be a blunt son of a bitch. Tell her "sorry, I don't feel much of a connection happening". I wish woman would tell me this rather than trying to be polite and saying "you're not my type" or "sorry, I just want to be friends" because the whole "not my type" thing is a myth. There aren't types. Just people you get on well with and people you don't.

Reply #20353 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:04:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
"Just want friends".

Should have Tapped and Gapped

I've tapped and tapped too many times recently. Felt pretty scummy after I had tapped and gapped a girl that has close ties with a close friend.

I'm over the ex and the novelty of 'player' has worn off.

Reply #20354 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:09:11 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
"Just want friends".

FWB perhaps...

Nah. She was adamant she didn't want that before we met up. We had organised to go out on Sat. We were texting on the Friday and said she didn't want to wait until Sat so we went out on Friday. Had an amazing time. Text messaged me on Sat saying she can't wait to see me again that night. Go out again, have another great time. Starts snap chatting me yesterday and then goes quiet then something in our conversation leads to her saying she doesn't want the pressure and just wants to "be mates".

So now I'm liking the sound of downing a cup of cancer and jumping into a bathtub of battery acid with a live toaster.

Rofl, typical women bullshit.

Goes out with chap clearly attracted to.
Fellow is nothing but gentleman with no pressure.
Woman gets all introspective and pressures herself into denying feelings.
'Can't handle pressure' as a result, meaning pressure she places on herself.

GG.

**Fuck'n internet voucher expires mid edit, so now I'm quoting instead. fuckers**

You be careful too X-Sans.
It always feels fantastic in the first few meets/weeks/months/whatever.
That's when the thrill of the chase and the exitement of something new is on.
Then your body goes full retard and says fuckit, release ALLLLL the chemicals!
Truth: relationships are hard fuck'n yards.

Not the kind of shit I'd be looking at/hopeful for after a couple of meets.
Doesn't mean one shouldn't aim for it though, just be careful is all I'm say'n.
Especially when fresh from reaonsably fragile/angry mindstate.

Don't expect too much, don't get so let down when it isn't.

Reply #20355 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:13:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
That's actually made it a little easier for me to accept, thanks Pyro :) It always leaves you thinking "WTF did I do, did I do something wrong"?

Hah, np. And no, not unless you said "Bitch lets practice having babies together. That's why you're here right? We're going to grow old together." every 3 sentences (which would be 50% of your contribution  to conversation, since it is 3 sentences in itself).

I think it's too much to ask to meet someone who isn't so emotionally stunted.

Arsey. Be honest. Be a blunt son of a bitch. Tell her "sorry, I don't feel much of a connection happening". I wish woman would tell me this rather than trying to be polite and saying "you're not my type" or "sorry, I just want to be friends" because the whole "not my type" thing is a myth. There aren't types. Just people you get on well with and people you don't.

Good call on last point.

The friends thing is a myth too.
People (not just wimminz, although it's far more common for them) be say'n that crap all the time
"OK well keep in touch!"
Regardless of the intention at the time, it never happens.
And when used in connection of a let down, it's just a softening to escape. A face save if you will, to seem less of a bitch, because again, internal pressures & over ANALysing.

Irony since above all women love the fuck out of honesty (in a man mate, they lie to each other's faces all the f'n time).
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:22:53 am by Pyromanik

Reply #20356 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:21:18 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hah, np. And no, not unless you said "Bitch lets practice having babies together. That's why you're here right? We're going to grow old together." every 3 sentences (which would be 50% of your contribution  to conversation, since it is 3 sentences in itself).

At one point on the first date she asked me what I was looking for and what I imagined doing in the future (which I will never answer again as it's a fucking loaded question just ripe for judgment), I said I'm looking for something serious to which she agreed and was looking for the same.

Considering she was the one making all the moves, it quickly lead me to believe that maybe she is keen for something and came as a swift kick to the nut sack when she backed out.

Reply #20357 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:29:05 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
You guys need the Lemon Law.....

it's a ancient time honoured legacy of legendary brodas for use in the dating circles.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=2qclxnrz.udq.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #20358 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:47:44 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Rii, sound like you and i need to fucking chat...  ask Lias i have been through the exact to a tea shit last year and for the last 8 months..

all self blame wtf did i do wrong sort of thing..

if you need a chat dude hit me up i more than understand...

last one put me in the I have lost romantic attraction for you and just want to be friends after 8 months, and we will be friends still... pffft...

at the get go i was asked the same question was i ready for a serious relationship what did i want etc etc.. she even started the topics about kids marriage etc which we both agreed on everything at about 7  months.. then went to aussie and then boom friend zone...

reasons: I was putting pressure on her with things like moving in and marriage etc..  but i didn't bring that shit up?????

every time i went to buy something like a frying pan or mixer or shit she would say oh no don't buy one i have one we can use that when i move in...  but i was the one pressuring her...

all i can say is thank god the woman i have met now is so down to earth and easy to talk to..
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:57:37 am by Xsannz

Reply #20359 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:53:37 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Set a date for BBQ times.

I'll take a few days off work and book a flight.

Do it.

Reply #20360 Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:57:10 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Set a date for BBQ times.

I'll take a few days off work and book a flight.

Do it.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/index.php?topic=87119.new#new

Reply #20361 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:03:29 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

AWESOME.

Reply #20362 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:06:24 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Reply #20363 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:22:13 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
this is what's in the garage at new place. What do I put in there, the Fritzel or can I put my Fritzel in the house some where for the wireless to branch from.

why the fuck fas it been rotated.... Piece of shit!][/url]

Ideally you'd have it in the house and patch it back.

I'm free this weekend, can get all the prep work done for you for a couple of beers and a lift out to yours, get everything set up in the ideal way ready for the circuit going live

I GOT YO BACK, BRO

Reply #20364 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:50:24 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Also, bitches be crazy. Fuck the shit you guys have been going through ae.

Reply #20365 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:51:36 am

Offline Pyromanik

Next time a loaded question like that comes up, I think the correct answer is "A son named Harold"... "And then a daughter named Felicity, soon followed by another daugher named Samantha (whom we'll call Sammy for short, not Sam), then 5 years after that an accidental son named Giles. That's Giles with a hard G, like a J, you know? Jiles."
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:01:56 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #20366 Posted: April 28, 2014, 11:59:41 am

Offline Growler

I'm free this weekend, can get all the prep work done for you for a couple of beers and a lift out to yours, get everything set up in the ideal way ready for the circuit going live

I GOT YO BACK, BRO

Gonna be moving most of the weekend, will keep in touch but maybe the weekend after or so?

Reply #20367 Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:00:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Next time a loaded question like that comes up, I think the correct answer is "A son named Harold"... "And then a daughter named Felicity, soon followed by another daugher named Samantha (whom we'll call Sammy for short, not Sam), then 5 years after that an accidental son named Giles. That's Giles with a hard G, like a J, you know? Jiles."

hahaha this..... and video it!

Reply #20368 Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:01:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

hahaha this..... and video it!

Then when there's an awkward pause, immediately fill it with

EITHER:

"If you cannot deliver this exact package, you should get off the bus now. At any time after entering the agreement you fail to deliver on the specifications given, you will be delivered a punishment similar to that which Henry the 8th gave to his wives."

... depending on the mood at that point.
If she jumps at you, you should burn your own house down 'accidentally', with that succubus inside.
Say you were doing God's work, that should see you right.

OOOORRRR:

Just stare back and say with a dead pan face: "The Devil's in the detail."

Personally I'd go for option 2, seems more fitting with the general asthetic of the 'joke'.
:P
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:11:08 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #20369 Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:02:25 pm

Codex

"Just want friends".
What :/ seriously -____-

That's trash.

I'm somehow still seeing the same girl o__o

this is what's in the garage at new place. What do I put in there, the Fritzel or can I put my Fritzel in the house some where for the wireless to branch from.

why the fuck fas it been rotated.... Piece of shit!
Looks tidy ;D could easily fit a gig switch and router.

Ideally you'd have it in the house and patch it back.

I GOT YO BACK, BRO
Mmmmm It depends on how central it is tbh, I have my router in the garage comms at my rents place atm because the wireless is shitty from where it was. Actually would probably be better to get a proper nice roof mountable wireless AP for their house but not sure what to get that looks nice etc. Actually could just sit screwed to a beam in the ceiling space or something hah

Also ty to Jonty for making life easy

Reply #20370 Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:26:55 pm

Offline Growler

If i put the fritzel in the study area, it's adjoining the living/tv anyway which is where 99% of the wireless activity will be done.

see attached pic!

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=u0loxywp.qhy.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #20371 Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:59:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

I GOT YO BACK, BRO

Gonna be moving most of the weekend, will keep in touch but maybe the weekend after or so?

10/4

Reply #20372 Posted: April 28, 2014, 01:03:30 pm

Codex

Very good place for it growly

Reply #20373 Posted: April 28, 2014, 01:28:38 pm

Offline Growler

BOOOOOOOM!

House purchase is unconditional!

Move in on Friday!

Reply #20374 Posted: April 28, 2014, 03:17:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,