Topic: Something annoying...

Offline HamishKawaii123

• I Posted!
  • HamishKawaii123 has no influence.
Something annoying that isn't me, is the fact that StingingPopcorn started calling me MattyBRaps (https://www.youtube.com/user/MattyBRaps) and now most of the players are doing it. What should I do about it, or what can be done about it?

I don't really know why he started calling me that, but I'm just really annoyed by it.

Posted: December 30, 2014, 06:37:46 pm
kawaii desu :D

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Step 1. Make a thread about it. Check
Step 2. PM all the head admins (Dark Virus, Craigorsarus, Arseynimz, Prolax and oSiris)
Step 3. Demand they right this injustice immediately for the sake of human rights, child rappers and ttt mod users everywhere
Step 4. Get a leather jacket and sequin-print "MattyB Rapz" on the back.
Step 5. THREATEN Quantum that you will ring him at 4am every workday to ask him about tax evasion
Step 6.  Start a kickstarter to get your name legally changed back to Matty B
Step 7. When the kickstarter fails, use one of the other popular sites
Step 8. Cry me a river
Step 9. Build me a bridge
Step 10. Get over it

Look. Do you really expect the staffing team to start censoring the word "mattyB"

Reply #1 Posted: December 30, 2014, 07:46:57 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
One of these days, I'm going to get a gun, and kill all the whiny bitches. I expect you will be on that list young MattyB

Reply #2 Posted: December 30, 2014, 10:19:05 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
this is probably the ONLY useful thing ive EVER posted to this forums.
If you don't react people won't give a fuck, posting a topic just gives the topic validity of "le master trolls".

Reply #3 Posted: December 31, 2014, 03:14:10 pm