Topic: If Iconz was a Pub...

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
We would go there everyday, discuss topics of the most importance or just piss around.
After work, instead of going home, the regulars would spend all their time there, instead of spending it with their families. Some will even sneak out during work hours for a quick visit.

Zarkov could be the guy at the door, kicks you out if he doesn't like the look of you. Templar the manager, who turns up every so often to set some new rules.
Someone could start a topic of conversation, but then someone else would come out and say that was old news, it had already been discuss the week before.

We could whisper private messages to each other. Some people would have a reputation of giving free drinks, while others would have a reputation for stating fights.
Then one day, we all turn up to find a closed sign hanging across the door, we all cry a little on the inside, but not on the outside, cause we have to look tough.

Then we all go our separate ways.

If Iconz was a Pub...

Posted: August 13, 2009, 01:56:08 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
often thought of it like that aye...

Reply #1 Posted: August 13, 2009, 01:58:32 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
I would have a Newcastle Brown Ale.

And a packet of Walkers Picked Onion potato chips.

Reply #2 Posted: August 13, 2009, 02:06:24 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
If Iconz was a pub, id be the random guy in here every pay day.. but i'd be the bastard that leaves early cuz he misses his missus :D

I also turn into a right smart-ass after a couple of CC's

Reply #3 Posted: August 13, 2009, 02:22:56 pm

Offline crazy_legs

• Just settled in
  • crazy_legs has no influence.
... i'd still be playing wow.

Reply #4 Posted: August 13, 2009, 02:38:19 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
.... there'd be a few punchups.

Reply #5 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:07:10 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
If ICONZ were a pub, it'd be The Winchester.

Reply #6 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:12:03 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Minty is back in captivity.

You can now let your children play outside. Fear no more my dear citizens

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/cutestuff/2746482/Minty-the-monkey-back-in-captivity

Reply #7 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:14:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
LoL, The Rock prank call fail.
They were going to ring back tomorrow to carry on with the ransom prank...

... isn't that the second time that monkey has broken out?

*reads article*
Oh, yup.
LOL, does that mean the staff are incompetent, or that the monkey is smart?

Reply #8 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:15:05 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
I wont come to that pub... there will be too many noobs there.

Reply #9 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:16:01 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Pyromanik;971872
LoL, The Rock prank call fail.
They were going to ring back tomorrow to carry on with the ransom prank...

... isn't that the second time that monkey has broken out?

i think so.... lol the monkey has an attitude problem and i dont like monkeys with attitudes

Reply #10 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:16:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

why don't you go beat some attitude out of it then.

Reply #11 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:17:50 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Pyromanik;971875
why don't you go beat some attitude out of it then.

I think i will. But after watching night at the museum im having second thoughts about slapping it...

Reply #12 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:19:32 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
We'll I'll sure avoid the "post yourself naked" conversations!

Reply #13 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:44:07 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
If Iconz was a pub it would have a lot of arcade games.

Man.

Internet cafe with a liquor licence anyone?

No.

Ok.

Dumb idea.

Reply #14 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:50:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'd crack a bottle on the bar and stab all you fuckers.

Reply #15 Posted: August 13, 2009, 03:51:07 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: liquidpain;971874
i think so.... lol the monkey has an attitude problem and i dont like monkeys with attitudes

[video]LMzle1FnqOI[/video]

Reply #16 Posted: August 13, 2009, 04:01:42 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Emrico1;971884
If Iconz was a pub it would have a lot of arcade games.

Man.

Internet cafe with a liquor licence anyone?

No.

Ok.

Dumb idea.

Some of them do I think.
I'm sure I've been in one that does.

Or maybe I'm thinking of a pool hall...

Reply #17 Posted: August 13, 2009, 04:08:36 pm

Offline Chilli

• Addicted
  • Chilli has no influence.
Hahaha Spacey thats pretty fluckin awesome tbh. Don't know about the Cat on the door irl...would anyone honestly listen to him? :D

Will read again.

Cheers

Reply #18 Posted: August 13, 2009, 05:10:21 pm
♣ Free Tampons ♣

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;971866
If ICONZ were a pub, it'd be The Winchester.

lol too true....bloody kindergarten

Reply #19 Posted: August 13, 2009, 05:14:36 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
if iconz was a pub, we'd all be more sociable

Reply #20 Posted: August 13, 2009, 06:23:47 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline huey31415

• Just settled in
  • huey31415 has no influence.
The console kids would be in a corner, drinking lemonade

Reply #21 Posted: August 13, 2009, 06:42:25 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
And the programmers would be arguing over the exact cO2 content in a shandy.

Reply #22 Posted: August 13, 2009, 06:56:59 pm

Offline sponge

• Devoted Member
  • sponge has no influence.
the bf2 section would be most probably be in to toilet.

Reply #23 Posted: August 13, 2009, 07:12:51 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: crazy_legs;971855
... i'd still be playing wow.

And I'd be in the pokies.

Reply #24 Posted: August 13, 2009, 07:22:06 pm